Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umarex/VFC 416C MAg Compatibility

Hi

Just picked up one of these and it is a fine piece of engineering.

The supplied magazine is hellishly tight in the mag well and before buying other High/Mids I wondered if any other owners could advise on smooth fitting alternatives.

Thanks for any advice :-)

Re: Umarex/VFC 416C MAg Compatibility

unless they've changed from the older spec vfc 416 i can confirm, cyma metal mids, ics hicaps (snug), ca hi's, and genuine pts emags fit and feed nicely
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Congratulations on buying a fine piece of kit! It's about to get interesting though.....

There is a known issue getting mags to feed well, so you need to decide what style you want, then what you may need to do to get it working well.

I went for Emags, which are designed to work in the real world, but need a little help in airsoft. My are the cheaper green label and I used some self-adhesive velcro in the magwell to adjust for this.

Proper Emags are good.

Pmags can work with some help - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ighlight=hk416

More discussion here - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ighlight=hk416

So what do you want polymer or metal?
      Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
      Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Thanks for the advice thus far. Looks like PTS Emags are the future for midcaps then. Appreciate it

Comment

I have the Green Label E-MAGS and a bit of tape on the mag catch sorted it out
          IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

I had issues with green label emags but the high quality 120rnd emags work great.
            sigpic

Comment

I've ran the following mags with varied results in my 416CQB:

G&P mids = Nein fits but doesn't click home
              KA mids = Ya good fit
              CYMA metal mids =Ya but wobbly fit
              Genuine Emag = Ya feeds good

I still need to buy a bulk load of Emags. It's on 'the list'.
              Check out my channel for airsoft/film goodness>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/Nightshi...o?feature=mhee

Comment

Anyone tried lonex flash mags?? All i got and looking to purchase a 416

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Flyer Find out more about Flyer
                Working...
                X