Clear All

Re: gbb to aeg

just buy any upper n lower m4 receiver plus gearbox,you wouldnt need GHK
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

GHK are the people that make the drop in GBB system....

Comment

Doesn't OP already have the GBB system? OP, if you're sticking with G&G parts, the major part is "G-16-019 Rear-wired complete gearbox for CM16".

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
          Doesn't OP already have the GBB system? OP, if you're sticking with G&G parts, the major part is "G-16-019 Rear-wired complete gearbox for CM16".
          which is very true,and at then end of the day its just a standard m4 ris/front end, stock tube and grip, which would fit on most standard m4 receivers
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Yep. I think the total parts list is:
            1. Gearbox.
            2. Motor.
            3. Pistol grip.
            4. Lower receiver & selector.
            5. Stock tube (hollow, for battery).
            6. Battery.
            7. Magazine(s).

Then you can just switch the upper and buttstock between the GBBR and AEG lowers.

Comment

i think your confusing G&G's GBB system with a conventional GBB system.
              from what ive read from G&G's advertisements, they have taken a combat mahcine, took the gearbox and motor out, and put a new gas blow back v2 'gearbox' in it. still uses the same hop/barrel, body, stock, ris, EVERYHTING, apart from the gearbox.
              they did this so that you could but iether the GBB box for your aeg, or the gearbox for you GBB, and swap them as and when you needed.

the OP hasnt yet been back on to claify, but if he has a G&G (guessing so by the CM16), then the ONLY parts he will need are a version 2 gearbox with m4 trigger/air nozle, and a motor.

he wont need an ynew receivers or selectors or anything, as they are alreayd present, just in the case of the stock tube, are not being used (he could probably front wire it if it hasnt got RIS, so wouldnt need a open tube).
              For Sale!
              TM M870 with a load of stuff
              A&K massada sniper spec
              Chronograph
              leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Ill swap u my cm16 aeg for your gbb cm16

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Stephen View Post
                  the OP hasnt yet been back on to claify, but if he has a G&G (guessing so by the CM16), then the ONLY parts he will need are a version 2 gearbox with m4 trigger/air nozle, and a motor.

he wont need an ynew receivers or selectors or anything, as they are alreayd present, just in the case of the stock tube, are not being used (he could probably front wire it if it hasnt got RIS, so wouldnt need a open tube).
                  No, I know exactly what the G&G system's like. When I said the OP should buy a new lower, motor, stock tube and pistol grip to go with the gearbox, that's because it's a bit of a pain swapping gearboxes, whereas it's the work of a few seconds to switch out uppers. If I was going to do it more than once (i.e., if I wanted to be able to switch between GBBr and AEG on a regular basis) I'd want to buy a complete lower to put the AEG bits in.

Also, I'm not sure about this, but I'd be surprised if the pistol grip of the GBBr version is the same as that of the AEG version, on the basis that the latter has to have a motor in it and the former doesn't.

Comment

The op has now silt the gbb
                    "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
                    sigpic

Comment

have just put an src aeg gearbox into a G&G gbb raider body no problem

sigpic
                      OHHH BEHAVE!!
                      GETSUM! GETSUM! GETSUM!
                      YEAH BABY YEAH

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                        No, I know exactly what the G&G system's like. When I said the OP should buy a new lower, motor, stock tube and pistol grip to go with the gearbox, that's because it's a bit of a pain swapping gearboxes, whereas it's the work of a few seconds to switch out uppers. If I was going to do it more than once (i.e., if I wanted to be able to switch between GBBr and AEG on a regular basis) I'd want to buy a complete lower to put the AEG bits in.

Also, I'm not sure about this, but I'd be surprised if the pistol grip of the GBBr version is the same as that of the AEG version, on the basis that the latter has to have a motor in it and the former doesn't.
                        i see what you are saying (basically making a specter but with changeable lowers instead of uppers depending on what you want) but i think the OP is looking to change from GBB to AEG completely, so wouldn't necessarily need the 2nd lower in this case, but only a gearbox and motor.
                        For Sale!
                        TM M870 with a load of stuff
                        A&K massada sniper spec
                        Chronograph
                        leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sammo im sam 21 love everything airsoft one day wanna start my own shop Find out more about sammo
                        Working...
                        X