hey :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey :)

hey im new to the forums and im quite new to airsofting (ive only been to two skirmishes)

at the monent i have an AK 47 tactical (350-355 FPS), but i would really like a sniper, but i just dont know what one to get :S because if its a gun that needs upgrading, i wouldnt know what to do.

if you have any advice on what to get, then it would be much apreciated

Re: hey

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37931

Comment

you cant really buy a sniper rifle that wont need upgrading.. well you could.. and leave it as stock.. but you would be totally out done by other shooters with upgraded AEGs shooting much further than you.. with alot more rpm lol
      Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

well you know what i mean :P
        i am hearing a lot of talk about L96, bar 10 and the TM VSR-10

which one would you advise me to get?

Comment

The VSR, then the BAR, and lastly the L96.

Comment

These are all matters of opinion though as until recently I would have agreed with keeper. But, having now purchased the TM L96 my view has changed. This gun is as good as it gets as a stock rifle. Plenty of review on forums and the web so look at the reviews and then check them out in the flesh. It could all boil down to looks in the end.
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Agree with the above. I was assuming he meant the Warrior L96. I haven't done much research on TM's version but apparently it's a stonkingly good bit of kit, which, it being TM, doesn't surprise me at all.

Comment

tm vsr 10 g spec
                no need for upgrades straight away+ is really silent and accurate.
                used 1 at the wekend it was fantastic best sniper rifle i have ever used
                Originally posted by parky
                If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Get a Barrett 50 cal

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

musherz Find out more about musherz
                  Working...
                  X