Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEG v GBB

Hi,

As I am new, can someone tell me what is the difference between electric and gas guns (apart from the obvious). What is the better in your opinion? Why not one over the other?

Re: AEG v BBG

AEG low maintenance GBB very High maintenance and expensive to upgrade and keep running. Not for beginners
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

In short, buy an AEG unless you have lots to spend and know what you doing

Comment

Generally GBB are a lot more realistic than AEGs (ie samller magazine capacites, Recoil, working bottle, sound they produce), as said before tho they can be alot more expensive and you have to actually do some maintainece on them unlike AEGs where you have to do very little/ none at all.

But some WE GBB M4s (which IMO are very good rifles) are around the £325 mark from Z1 (similar price to good branded AEGs) and the mags are aound £35 each but once you bought them only gas and ammo required to skirmish it. Upgrades are like on AEGs are optional extras, but working on a GBB is much much easier than working on a AEG alot of the work on a GBB you probally could do yourself if you have some basic knowledge of the gun.

To get a recoiling AEG with moving bolt and stops firing when mag empty straight out of the box you would be looking at getting a TM M4 SOPMOD which is £425 from Z1, mags are then £20 each, then the battery would be around £35, then you would just need ammo, to skirmish it.
        Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I am not playing Airsoft

Comment

Re: AEG v GBB

I thing GBB is better but only for pros , because they are very expensive to keep .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nicholashay New to the UK from Australia. Looking to get involved alot more! Ex-Australian military. Find out more about nicholashay
          Working...
          X