Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP9 Attachments advice

Hi guys,
    I'm looking to beef up my KWA MP9 GBB fore grip version. I already have the B&T licensed silencer which makes it look a lot more butch. I use this as my primary and wondered if anyone has tried mounting an under barrel grenade launcher on the mini rail that's on the bottom of the silencer. If so, which one did you use? The smallest ones I can find are the Mosquito Molds Mini, the Kings Arms M203 shorty and the Madbull XM203 short.
    I wanted to go down this route rather than carrying a standalone launcher. Or if this is generally a bad idea as it will make the gun look t**d then let me know.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks guys
    Langers78

Re: MP9 Attachments advice

That would be one hell of a marmite gun there!
    But I personally think t**d it would definitely look.
    There was a picture in one of the pic threads of a pistol with mini grenade launcher underslung, and while it didnt look good its also completely impractical in the real world.

But airsoft is about personal taste, and it would probably be VERY useful for an airsoft game,
    And it is just a game

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Its hard to know if it will look poo or not. I'd probably get used to the looks after a while and like you said it would be very useful, which is more my goal. Switching to a standalone launcher doesn't interest me and I don't really want to carry a 3rd weapon.
      Thanks for your input Pepperisit.

Comment

Originally posted by Langers78 View Post
        My thoughts exactly. Its hard to know if it will look poo or not. I'd probably get used to the looks after a while and like you said it would be very useful, which is more my goal. Switching to a standalone launcher doesn't interest me and I don't really want to carry a 3rd weapon.
        Thanks for your input Pepperisit.
        have you had a play with pimpmygun/photoshop, try pairing the two together, not quite the same but close as your gonna get
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

I dont know how that silencer attaches but I'd be cautious of hanging too much weight off the barrel on a small gun like that, it might not be built to take that kind of load.
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Personally I cant think of anything worse but its your gun, do what you want with it!

If it was me(and I do have an MP9), it would be a nice silencer, PEQ/large torch, and a nice T1 or Eotech.

Comment

This is my pride and joy mate what you think?

B&T licensed silencer
              Genuine SureFire Scout
              EoTech 552 on there now

I've just brought a black MP9 too, and I've swapped the two receivers over so they look his and hers

Comment

As I often say when I see something like that:

ALL KINDS OF WANT!!!!!
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Wow. Thanks for all of the replies.

Although the outer barrel is quite burly and sturdy, I did worry about hanging too much weight off it.

MajorLag, nice MP9 mate! I already have a red dot reflex, should have mentioned that. I have also been looking at the Angelfire and Ultrafire remote pressure switch torches on eBay. Are these cheap clones of the Surefire? If so, are they a load of cr@p?

Thanks again
                  Langers78

Comment

They are cheap clones yes, but for less than £20 they are amazing. Bright enough to easily light a room. Well worth the money.

Comment

They do "cheap clones" but there are some good "replicas" which I had before I got a real one, they just look into them, most decent torches come with pressure pads, I've got one coming from the back of my scout to it on the pistol grip

Major

Comment

The Angelfire flashlight I am looking at is from China on eBay. Has anyone bought from China before and what's the deal with import duty and VAT?
                        Thanks
                        Langers78

Comment

I thought I'd revive this little thread. I found by chance, as I'd all but given up on this idea, these pics of some MP9s that some may say, are a tad over engineered. I actually like the look of them. I think with the fixed stock instead of the folding one they would look more balanced and less front heavy. I am looking to get the fixed stock btw, but they are hard to source!

I'm guessing that this will anger some of the Z1 trolls that like to bash what people attach to THEIR guns! I say each to their own, as long as its within site rules.

Anyway, enjoy (or not) the pics.
                          Cheers
                          Langers

image.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Langers78 Find out more about Langers78
                          Working...
                          X