airsoft clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• airsoft clubs

Hi guy's I need a air soft team so how do I go about that ?????
    Next I need a gun I have 80 to spend I like sniper rile's but I don't to reload every time I take a shot so I think a AEG sniper. Any thoughts I also like the MG42 but can you get one for 80

Please let me know what you think

Ben
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 9 February, 2010, 15:49. Reason: text type

Re: airsoft clubs

Right,

Well you don't need a team, you need a site to go to I assume?

You are best saving up, because frankly sniping everybody has tried it, and about 1% of people like it. So get along to a local site (Google airsoft map!) and have a go first!

Comment

you really don't want to start airsoft by sniping - i suggest you read my sniper tactics thread over in the tactics section.

the best place to start is with an AEG. if you do some research on the forums you will see that this recommendation is made to 100% of new players who want to start with a sniper rifle.

and you probably do just want a site to play at - as said google map it.
      mac
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 9 February, 2010, 15:49.
      Originally posted by Coz
      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

What Jagilliam said.

Also, do some research. We can help you but asking "What gun do I get" is going to get nothing as people will just tell you to get guns THEY like. If you come to us with two or three choices we might be better suited to give you a hand.

And lastly, read up on the laws governing airsoft. They are not simple and you will have to understand them before trying to buy an airsoft gun.
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 9 February, 2010, 15:49.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
          And lastly, read up on the laws governing airsoft. They are not simple and you will have to understand them before trying to buy an airsoft gun.
          But if you want a quick low down, tells us how old you are, and how many (if any) times you been before in last year?

Comment

Also, where you are located? There may be a few sites within reach of you but some are better than others.
            JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

First off , you would be better off with a bigger budget , im sure that there is an 80 quid begginer gun on here somwhere though , i think if you find a regular skirmish site that you can go to you will make friends with some other regulars and maybe join their team :D

Comment

right i am 13 and live in hampshire i havent been airsofting before so i am not to sure what to do ??? i am woundering if i need armour sorry about spelling

Comment

Txt type isn't just annoying, it's against nthe rules. Apologising is polite but please actually stop doing it. Ta.

At 13, you'll have to rent or get a senior to buy a two-tone and gift it to you.

Comment

If you live in the west part of Hants there is Ground Zero and GZ Urban (just over the border of Dorset) If it is the east part of Hants then someone else will have to help you.
                    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

i am very sorry abouy text spelling i do have a senior to buy one for me !!but!! do i have to two tone it ??

Comment

As the senior is not a regular airsofter, the gun will have to be two-toned, yes.

Comment

most sites only have insurance for 14+ year olds so you'll probably be stuffed in finding a site to play at unless your lucky. also you wont find an MG42 for £80 anywhere and being 13 you would never be able to carry it all day. I agree with everyone else about sniping; you just wont enjoy it. Also snipers take a lot of upgrading to make them any good (strip all the internals usually) and aeg snipers cost even more to upgrade (locking the gearbox to semi, upgrading gears to take better spring, upgrading motor to move spring etc. etc.). And your not going to find many guns for £80 apart from second hand guns. But if you do find a gun for £80 you wont have any money for spare mags, batteries etc.

Comment

ok thank you very much i am worndering if you can use your own smoke bomb's

Originally posted by Silky View Post
                            most sites only have insurance for 14+ year olds so you'll probably be stuffed in finding a site to play at unless your lucky. also you wont find an MG42 for £80 anywhere and being 13 you would never be able to carry it all day. I agree with everyone else about sniping; you just wont enjoy it. Also snipers take a lot of upgrading to make them any good (strip all the internals usually) and aeg snipers cost even more to upgrade (locking the gearbox to semi, upgrading gears to take better spring, upgrading motor to move spring etc. etc.). And your not going to find many guns for £80 apart from second hand guns. But if you do find a gun for £80 you wont have any money for spare mags, batteries etc.

i have some ppl that can do it for me that is the upgradeing and i am geting a 2nd hand one but i do like sinping i have always wanted to snipe and i dont know if i can rent sniper rife's
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 9 February, 2010, 17:07.

Comment

Originally posted by coolben101
                              but i do like sinping
                              Sorry mate, but how do you know that if you've never played.

Airsoft sniping is 100% unlike gaming sniping. In fact, it's 99% unlike real sniping.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

coolben101 Find out more about coolben101
                              Working...
                              X