ICS MP5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS MP5

I think its about time to get a second rifle. I alread have a Ging Gong MP4 would a ICS MP5 make a good second rifle

I dont no of this make ICS are they any good?

Please help.

Re: ICS MP5

Thay're pretty good yes. The produce very nice stock rifles, however are very picky with aftermarket parts, both internal and external.

Comment

mp4?
      Ging gong?

I Presume

Mp5
      Jing Gong

ICS are very good value for money plus its a sub machine gun not a rifle
      Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
      Seriously.... WTH?
      Tenth Prestige!
      http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
      http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

I've been plinking in my back garden with my ICS MP5SD2 this lunchtime.

They're really nice, but as said, they are touchy about aftermarket parts. Having said that, if you like your guns running in standard form why worry about that?
        sigpic

Comment

Yep we have an ICS A3 with the SEF lower. It was purchased from Z1 with the M100 and metal bearing option (free).

Excellent gun very well made shoot's almost as far as a TM P90. Would leave it alone as far as upgrades though it's nice just as it is.

I have to say though I have just got my hands on a Classic Army metal bodied B&T A2 and it is a lovely piece of kit. Looks every bit as good as the ICS and is probably a little better for parts and upgrades. Not sure I could choose between them. Mind you that might be because I have a Tokyo Marui as well. :p

Comment

yes sorry i ment Ging Gong m4

Are ICS easy 2 get parts for? when things do go wrong will it cost me a arm & a leg?

Comment

Getting parts is no problem (on the whole) But they have to be ICS part's. If you went with TM, CA or JG you can get standard parts anywhere and for not much money. The ICS you are limited to what and where.

Don't let that put you off because they really are good little guns. But TM and CA do there jobs very well and are extremely reliable and easy to fix should you hurt one of them...

Comment

Zero One sell them, or you can import from HK.
                sigpic

Comment

SRC do a Mp5 all metal. it has been getting rave reviews. everything is as a real steel as the dimensions were taken from one. Downside is that it means only SRC Mags will works as they are dimensionally the same as real steel. A certain site in Scotland sell them with a review and they are looking really sexy. Theres a Vid on youtube of one being deliberately ran over by a 4x4 and still working.
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I have recently got an ics mp5 folding stock model. I am very pleased with it. I got mine fitted with the m100 spring and it has a very good rof. I also have an ics m4 which i am very pleased with. With regard to spares z1 stock or can get hold of most ics spares.

Comment

One word for ICS MP5 .... AWESOME the weight is great, not too heavy not too light, good rof, very good range considering the type of gun it is and the 2 hi cap mags you get with them are very handy :]. Also the full metal body makes the gun feel extremely sturdy and taking the gun apart is a breeze :]
                      sigpic

Comment

I am the owner of 2 ICS guns A SA80 and a Sig 551 both are excellent guns and perform well. I have had no problems obtaining "Bling" for either of them if you look you can find. Some parts like RIS etc are ICS only and internals are generally ICS only but they produce very good quality internals in my opinion.

The SA80 is now known as my always works no matter what gun so when others play up out it comes and it shoots straight and a good distance.

I would personally say ICS are a damn good bet for a main weapon.
                        Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                        Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                        Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

yea a really good mate and make a fantastic rifle i have an ics m4 and sig

Comment

ive got an ics mp5 and there great value for money, but unlike some people have pointed out above about them being picky for parts ive found mine to be quite easy to upgrade both internally and ex, the only problem being fitting the ris as there is no one to fit it unless you spend like stupid amounts!! but yer very good to me and still going strong after nearly 2 years!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

baha_guy1 Find out more about baha_guy1
                            Working...
                            X