aks 74un...DMR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aks 74un...DMR

title says it all really, put a pbs4 on it and increase the inner barrel, and put some other upgrade into the gearbox... or is this just a stupid idea?
    Don't u hate it how glock is corrected to flock by ipods

Re: aks 74un...DMR

Originally posted by dueldeserteagle View Post
    title says it all really, put a pbs4 on it and increase the inner barrel, and put some other upgrade into the gearbox... or is this just a stupid idea?
    it would work, gonna have to work out a smart way to stop the barrel drooping (piece of plastic tubing inside the supressor, giving a reasonably tight fit works)

i used to run a 74su, thumb hole grips, psop optic, pbs1 suppressor (don't like pbs4 design) with a rifled barrel in ,m16 length (back the suppressor off a touch to cover the last little bit of barrel), Marui rubber, h nub,, full length cylinder, and ported piston, shot very nice and flat out to about 50M then started dipping, at a push id say 65M at a absolute max (spraying)

so recommended parts
    barrel (of your choosing)
    cylinder and piston (match to barrel)
    hop rubber (marui/gurarder clear)

not so recommended but nice parts
    high torque motor
    aluminum hopup system (got one ready in my kitbag, 2 min job to replace if it dies)

cosmetic, but purdy
    suppressor
    optical sight
    ris system (why? needs to be made of wood)

but yeah, i was impressed, best thing is im getting a pp-19 soon and all the parts look drop in compatible, win!
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dueldeserteagle Find out more about dueldeserteagle
    Working...
    X