quick few questions for the owners of the new bizon smg's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick few questions for the owners of the new bizon smg's

hi, just a couple of quick questions, sorted out a trade should be getting this soon. but my questions are

1. i am looking for a optical mount, the CYMA one looks to sit a bit too high for my personal preference, can anyone reccomend me one that will slot onto the mounting plate

2. looking to stick on a ak SAW stye pistol grip, anyone know if this will go on or is it for the 47?

3. supressors, got my heart set on the pbs1 mini, but the maxi would be nice too, just after suggestions of any other options i may have missed

and as pennance ill dish back something i found out about them

bizon magazines fit into the cheap viper double p90 pouches (single pouch style that holds 2 mags vertically on your belt, but only has one pouch, that doesnt make much sense but im sure you can work it out, ill snap some pics when my subgun arrives and i can show you)

also sort of gauging interest, this is in the theoretical stage untill i can get a dead bizon mag to take apart to see how they function, but i hope to produce some of the older style bizon mags (straight metal tube) would anyone be interested in these? no idea on price or if its even doable, just a idle thought
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

About the Author

Collapse

ste887 Find out more about ste887
Working...
X