Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Buying a new gun - ASG Aug A2 or CA HK33E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new gun - ASG Aug A2 or CA HK33E?

Which gun would you choose and why? I'm going buy either one of these and I am also going to try them both out tomorrow. I'm drawn towards the aug due to amazing prices and is a smaller sized gun

Re: Buying a new gun - ASG Aug A2 or CA HK33E?

I owned an asg aug the trigger was terrible and turned up with the metals slightly rusty however it was a brand new sealed gun
    After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

I have an Aug A2 with a type 3 gear box & tight bore barrel. I love it, but I have trouble gettibg parts.

Comment

After watching a review on "A" hk33 cant remember the brand but all the switches etc to get it going and the very random gearbox put me off. However the fact you can use it as a springer and the fact its virtually impossible to have spring compression issues is a good concept i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Lockesley View Post
          After watching a review on "A" hk33 cant remember the brand but all the switches etc to get it going and the very random gearbox put me off. However the fact you can use it as a springer and the fact its virtually impossible to have spring compression issues is a good concept i guess
          That's the KSC you're thinking of. The Classic Army HK33 functions just like any other AEG. I very nearly bought one a while back, they're nice solid guns that can be made to shoot pretty well. Very unique too, even more so than the AUG. I also love the way they look.

Comment

If you get the CA HK33 make sure you get spare mags as I've seldom seen them around.

Comment

I'd go for the HK33 having owned an ASG AUG, you will find that it won't take very long before bits of the AUG break off or refuse to function correctly. Namely the flimsy foregrip and safety catch.

Plus the '33 is V2 gearbox whereas the AUG is an adapted V3 with a less than ideal trigger system.
              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

i was going to say finding one in stock will be your main problem. but zeroin do seem to have 53's in stock, but cant see 33E's in stock
                Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

I loved my CA33, excellent range but accuracy could be better and as has been said magazine can be a pain, especially mid caps. I wouldn't touch the AUG, aren't they essentially rebranded sportline models?

Comment

Yep the CA33 is a great gun but the KSC is also a great bit of kit but the gearbox design can put off a lot of folk and lack of mags a real git but I love my'n !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jackh2013 Find out more about jackh2013
                    Working...
                    X