Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey People!

Hey people

New to the forum. Used to airsoft many years ago (as well as real steel, air rifles etc) and have decided to start up again and so join a forum to get lots of advice from you knowledgeable chaps:D

Im in the market to buy a new airsoft rifle, preferable a sniper as thats the role i played before, but open to anything really so if anyones parting throw me a PM

Re: Hey People!

Hate to tell you this, but the law says nobody can sell you an airsoft gun till you've played enough games to be counted as a regular player. Normal definition of that is 3 games in no less than 60 days. I'm assuming you're over 18.

The alternative is to have one painted puke green (or some other equally disgusting colour), so get your games in using a rental guns, then you'll find loads of people here happy to sell to you.

Welcome back to the sport.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to say the man above is correct pls dont get twotone I made that huge mistake .
      OH and hello

Comment

Oh really, wow a lot has changed since i did it LOL!! Shows i havnt done this for a while!!
        Yeah, im most certainly over 18!!!

Yes i saw a few brightly colored guns about, never could quite understand why someone would have a bright orange rifle while the rest over them was covered in cammo, now i know LOL!!

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome, im sure i will have many questions in the near future

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheHunter Find out more about TheHunter
        Working...
        X