best green gas. opinions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best green gas. opinions needed

oK guys I need your opinion on the best green gas you have used. I use 144a in my 1911 as its what i had lying around. But since 144a is a lower powered gas it doesn't have the kick i expect. So guys what gas would you recommend?
    Cheers!
    Sean
    sigpic

Re: best green gas. opinions needed

Propane
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Where would I get the filler attachment for it buddy?

- - - Updated - - -

Where would I get the filler attachment for it buddy?
      sigpic

Comment

Google either AI or Madbull Propane adaptor.

Comment

Abbey gas is incredibly consistent and runs at about 100 PSI, its the most consitent of the green gasses ive found and colemans propane is 120PSI every time..
          -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
          -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

144a<green/propane<ultra

I always thought green gas to be better than propane as it has lubricant in the gas

Abbey is good but expensive, I'm using zeroin own label pro gas and its really good stuff

Comment

If you want a gas that is good quality and gives the best year round performance go for Abbey Ultra.

It is not as powerful as most standard Green gas but it looks after your gun and with the exception of the coldest days should be more than enough.

'FireKnife'
              68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
              Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Not sure of what it actually is, but Guarder powerful (black) gas is very strong and is all I use in metal guns. For anything else Abbey Ultra/Zero One Pro Gas is fine.

Comment

I have found abbey gas saturates your hop rubber with oil, i use it as a maintenance gas for my mags and i silicone oil my pistol parts after each skirmish as i use propane AND i run tm pistols AND i have never broken a slide in three years. Maybe it's the Scottish weather ;-)

Comment

Colemans propane, £7 a can and an AI propane adaptor, a shop that supports fire has them in stock @ £16.
                    Originally posted by tackle
                    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I use Bullfinch Propane with an AI adapter and silicone drops.

However, I've run out and couldn't find a replacement cylinder in my area... So I bought Aim Top Power Green Gas.

£9 for 1100ml. - any experience with this brand?

Comment

Try the bay of e for colemans cans as I said above last lot I bought was £7 for the can
                        Originally posted by tackle
                        For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

£7 for what size/weight? And what's the postage? - it's nearly double what I paid above for the same weight and that's before postage.

Comment

do you have a go-outdoors shop near you,they sell them in there

- - - Updated - - -

for you the nearest shop is chester
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Propane is by far better than any commercially available Airsoft green gas as it is YOU the user who decides how much lube enters your gun, not the manufacturer, who probably change the type and amount more often than their socks.

Those who say Propane is crap or bad for your gun BECAUSE it has no lube need their heads read.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seanycozzie24v Find out more about seanycozzie24v
                              Working...
                              X