G36C which accessories are best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36C which accessories are best?

I am currently looking at buying an Ares G36C and would like to put some accessories on the RIS e.g. a tactical light, laser sight but not sure which ones would fit on the rails if anyone knows from experience which brands and types of accessories would fit on an Ares G36C your input would be much appreciated also any accessories other than taclights and lasers that you would reccomend feel free to say

Re: G36C which accessories are best?

Whatever you like.
    The rails are a universal size so anything with a RIS rail will fit.
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

as the post says above they are 20mm weaver rails so you can fit anything that has a 20mm weaver rail mount , i have a laser/strobe and normal torch , vertical fore grip and a multi-rectile scope
      Gas Sig Saucerhttp://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...170-gas-pistol

Comment

ah okay fair enough thanks

Comment

what about the barrel come to think of it? does anyone know if it is CW or CCW? because I currently have a 14mm CCW suppressor that I may decide to keep if the Ares G36C's barrel is a 14mm CCW?

Comment

Why not try it out? Lol. It should be CCW.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Hex key, to take the damn things off! Got a vert grip for mine then realized it felt better without one.
              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Should be ccw, found a VFG to be quite comfortablke on the g36c, but not so much on the other lengths.

Preferred mine without too many frills, but the carry handle scope was a nice addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
                  Hex key, to take the damn things off! Got a vert grip for mine then realized it felt better without one.
                  This.
                  The grip is super comfy without any rails.
                  The rails are so close to the magazine well anyway so a vert grip is a bit pointless when you can just grip the magazine.
                  Lasers and torches are only needed for CQB, so just gimicks if you're playing in a wooded site.

Also +1 for older PSY in your sig :D
                  Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Im just planning on getting a torch and laser for the looks but Ive found some cheap ones to use, there are CQB parts in the woodland site though as well as I usually find myself spending a lot of time in the fort and village where a lot of the CQB action is.

but also me and my mates are also looking into driving down to ground zero urban when we all have our official UKARA and upgraded our guns a bit more for CQB so they'll at least get some use there

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deacazoid Find out more about deacazoid
                    Working...
                    X