KJW p226

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJW p226

Hi all. As you can tell by my lack of posts, I haven't done any airsoft for a long time(pretty much since I joined this forum). I am wanted to get going again and I used to go to first and only outpost which was fantastic fun so I will be going there again. I use a G&G gr16a2, which is a pain for cqb. I am considering purchasing a kjw p226 to use, would this be ok at taking out guys up to about 65 feet?.

Thank you,

Alex

Re: KJW p226

Would a asg/kwa g17 work better? considering the lower half is made of plastic.

Comment

Nope, the gas mechanism is held in the slide so if you want a more heat-efficient gun go TM.
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
        Nope, the gas mechanism is held in the slide so if you want a more heat-efficient gun go TM.
        Thanks mate, do you know if the kwa is still a decent pistol?. I will look into the tokyo marui some more.

Thanks,

Alex.

Comment

KWA's very nice, most efficient metal GBB pistols with NS2 system IMO with good customer service.
          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

The range on my p226 seems decent enough though I haven't been able to skirmish it properly as the cold temperature we've had lately had made it pretty useless. It's certainly not a winter gun lol.
            Upcoming Games:
            None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
            Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alexdermietzel Find out more about Alexdermietzel
            Working...
            X