Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M733?

Hi,

Already own a P90, looking at an M733. Just wondering what people think of makes.
    Basically looking at 2, the TM m733 and the G&P M733 which has a cold body with removable carry handle.

The Tm being plasic isnt a huge deal, I could replace parts/body as I go, wereas the G&P is already metal.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with either of these.

Cheers!

Re: M733?

your not after a m733 your after a m933 (733 has the fixed carry handle 933 is the flat top), i have had around 3 tm733's nice standard rif with a sound gb but all used abs bodys and 3 part barrels that can suffer from good old barrel wobble

out of the box the g&p is a very solid unit with one of the best finishes for the AR15 cash can buy but .. there hop rubber is a bit pants (easy fix) also of late seen a lot of the newer type;s starting to suffer from gb problems ( gears crashing , switch units with fast wear )

there are lots of reviews around the net about both makes just take your time and look around
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Aha, thanks for that. All the number confuse me lol. The TM 933 look svery nice. Cheers!

Comment

Seriosly mate id recomend the g&p lovley extarnals and if you have a plastic m733 it just feals so wrong. internals are even easyer to upgrade than the externals and the g&p ones still arnt bad by along way. + the TM gets the dreaded barrel wobble wich is pretty much the biggest cuase of unacuracy ever.
        Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Or if you want to consider another there is the JG M733, it has a metal body and a mosfet as stock. Yes it is a clone but JG are known to do good work.

Comment

the JG is meant to be extremely good considering how little it costs.
            SAVE OUR SPORT
            http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

not all JG are fitted with a Mosfet
              and like someone said - not all clones should be avoided

I have had several clones and none have been any trouble

there is a very nice BHD M733 up for sale on here and also a nice M933

so there are plenty to choose from - i would buy em all - lol

Comment

my first aeg was a tm m733, very nice in accuracy even with a little barrel wobble. i just kept tightening the delta ring assembly up after each game and it was fine through out its life with me, sure its made of plastic but 98% of tm's guns are and i like plastic guns for many reasons. on a note i noticed my m733 was a little under powered and i was getting caught out by a few ca m15's , end of the day what ever you get you will be happy with it, i really miss my old m733 now lol
                Originally posted by Montesa77
                F**K alcohol!

See little point in it myself.
                Originally posted by hunter101
                In RUSSIA alcohol sees little point in you!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Swordfish Find out more about Swordfish
                Working...
                X