Asg ai aw308 l96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asg ai aw308 l96

I guys I have broken the trigger off my ASG AI AW308 L96 and need to know if their any after market parts that would be good to replace it with. I don't mind if its a complete assembly or if I can just get a new trigger I just need some help lol

Re: Asg ai aw308 l96

Looks like a rebranded WELL L96, based on that Upgrades and triggers for the Warrior/Well/Maruzen L96 should fit, although they can be expensive.

Comment

Oh crap

Comment

There are places you can buy the stock trigger mechanism for a reasonable price, but you can go one step better and go with something that will last you a long time for a bit more. Obviously can't link you sites but have a look around for "upgrading L96 parts".

Comment

I will do as a grate member from this forum is sending a trigger assembly that has a crack in the box but the trigger is fine so im going to swap that out for now and look at getting something a bit better in the future. Im looking forward to fixing it and getting it dialled back in so I can use it as I managed to bugger it up before I got to use it but on a kind of good not I got to strip it down and see how it works and see where I need to maintain it.

Comment

ive got a bag of spare trigger parts for that rifle..infact ive got the whole trigger box just in bits pm me if you are interested

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vanrad Find out more about Vanrad
            Working...
            X