What sort of accuracy should I suggest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What sort of accuracy should I suggest

Hi all, I was just shooting my G&G gr16a2 in the garden at 50 yards/150 feet. The gun itself is fitted with a concave nub and a modify tight-bore barrel. I was hitting a chest size target about 8/10 times with the standard iron sights, is this ok or should I expect better from my gun?.

Thank you,

Alex.

Re: What sort of accuracy should I suggest

Seems acceptable. Skirmish it and see, you'll only know if it's good by actually using it for what it's meant for!
    Originally posted by Walter Gropius
    If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Cheers mate, I have skirmished with it but not with the tightbore in. I haven't used the gun in ages so I can't remember what it was like when the factory barrel was in. I just realised I made a mistake with the title, it's supposed to say expect not suggest lol.

Comment

50 metres is a fairly standard, good range for an airsoft gun. 50 yards is a little further, about a metre and a half if i recall correctly. so if ur hitting a target at that range, that implies its still in the air, so you should get more than that....
        Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
          50 metres is a fairly standard, good range for an airsoft gun. 50 yards is a little further, about a metre and a half if i recall correctly. so if ur hitting a target at that range, that implies its still in the air, so you should get more than that....
          50 yards is 45.72 meters. I think my hop up rubber is buggered and I think I need a new spring but I don't want to muck up my gun trying to change it.

Comment

sorry, im tired
            Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
              sorry, im tired
              No worries mate, thanks for your post.

- - - Updated - - -

If anybody happens to be selling a G&G cold resistant hop up rubber, let me know.

Cheers,

Alex.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alexdermietzel Find out more about Alexdermietzel
              Working...
              X