Another what next gun post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another what next gun post!

Just got my money together for my next RIF and have a choice of two. Magpul Masada is one. I like these and my son has one (with WII Tech parts and upgraded gearbox etc), range is great, ergonomics, build quality and it takes M4 mags of which we have loads. Not sure if you can get an ASCU to fit, just to give a burst round which would be nice.
    The other is the ubiquitous TM Sopmod recoil. A local tech has one for sale for £300 as he had bought it cheap, fixed and only wants to make a little money from it. The downside is the price of extra mags and I would want to fit a battle rail to it which would necessitate a PEQ battery box. The upsides are it's a TM recoil, bolt lock, range, accuracy etc.
    Can't have both and I have a CA M15A4 and a M7A1 for CQB work.
    Thank you

Re: Another what next gun post!

I couldn't recommend the TM Sopmod enough, especially for that price. The cons of pricey mags are definitely outweighed by the pros - it's sheer awesomeness.

Comment

Get the Masada... And kindly point me in the direction of the £300 recoil please! :D

Comment

Oh, and the PEQ battery box isn't necessary if it's rear wired to the stock - Captain Obvious

Comment

I know it's cheap for a TM and I have had a little play with and loved the recoil. The rest I can over come! He said I can use it in a game, so I think that's what I will do.

Comment

Got my first every recoil last Saturday, used it on the Sunday and haven't stopped smiling yet, roll on tomorrow for another love the recoil feel lol

Comment

get the TM
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Curly68 Find out more about Curly68
              Working...
              X