Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swaffham airsoft

Hi,

anyone go to this site? Looking to go soon just wanna heads up what kind of atmosphere it has? And any house rules they use.

Ty

Dutch

Re: Swaffham airsoft

Not been or heard of anyone that goes I'm afraid but there is Gunman Airsoft in Norwich. I play at their Tuddenham site and the guys are all top and the games are great fun.

Comment

Swamffham closed down due to land owner, it was run by combat action games which play at felthorpe near norwich andcwecplay at three holes near down ham market, look us on Facebook. We are friendly and always up for fun .
      airsoft in a pain for the bank manager

Comment

Thanks for your replies, looked at that Gunman site looks very good. Tried looking for Three Holes, is it near Croft Road? I can't seem to find it on FB. What do I need to search for please.

Comment

skirmish in Norwich is good as well

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Combat...ref=ts&fref=ts
            airsoft in a pain for the bank manager

Comment

Thanks jkerry, will hopefully make it to the one on the 18th.

Game, Is that the gunman site. Looking to get down there this Sunday. Any tips what to take? Well apart from bandages.

Comment

No, I think Game means these guys -http://skirmishpaintball.com/Skirmis...s/Default.aspx

As for Gunman, it's always good to check in on their forum to say you're going (if you haven't already). Just take your usual, plenty of food & water and a sense of humour!
                Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
                Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Genista View Post
                  No, I think Game means these guys -http://skirmishpaintball.com/Skirmis...s/Default.aspx

As for Gunman, it's always good to check in on their forum to say you're going (if you haven't already). Just take your usual, plenty of food & water and a sense of humour!
                  yes your right they are on facebook under east Anglian airsoft

been playing in my transition from paintball and had a nice time there

Comment

Thanks again.I'm heading there this weekend being awhile since my last game, mostly been paintball lint the last few years.

Comment

Went down to skirmish airsoft plumstead, had a great day (very tiring) played about 7 games won some of them and met a great bunch of players.
                      Not been able to get back there as damnable work keeps throwing weekend work at me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ducthelms Find out more about Ducthelms
                      Working...
                      X