KWC 1911 Co2 GBB pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWC 1911 Co2 GBB pistol

Any feedback on this one? In particular the hop, whats the range and accuracy like and is the fps really 330ish?
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Re: KWC 1911 Co2 GBB pistol

My review is in the pistol section

Comment

In contrast to Mr Lean, my KWC CO2 1911A1 is one of the earlier ones. It fired 380 out of the box. I fitted an NPAS meant for a System 7 gun, I think, and it's now about 330.

The hop is, basically, crap on mine. I've not messed about with it much, so it might be possible to fix it.

Also, when I first got it, both of the mags I had would be OK in cold weather until I fired it. Then they'd slowly leak until the bulb was empty. That's a problem when your site chronos CO2 pistols at the start of the day...
      That problem was fixed by a friend with some weird gasket-type material.

I've heard the mags are better with the newer ones (they've allegedly been changed to work in colder climates), but as far as I've seen, the hops are still bad.

Comment

My kwc is still going strong, no mag leaks or malfunctions Hop isnt amazing but it shoots nice and straight on .25s with fairly decent range. Paint is getting a nice patina from serpa holster and general wear. Still happy with my purchase

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Devlin Find out more about Devlin
        Working...
        X