2 piece hopup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 piece hopup

Hi every one i was wondering if any one new of a place that sells the tm 2 piece hop ups for a m4/m16, my hop up has broke and need a new one but the only one i can find is on ebay and the delivery will be end of may which will be too late need one as soon as possible.
    Is they any way to fit a 1 piece hop up in to the gun i have seen these http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...roducts_id=900
    but as i say it will get here too late so can i put a 1 piece into the rifle it is a m15a4.

Re: 2 piece hopup

Hey mate. We aren't allowed to say because of the forum rules(please read them), but many shops sell the TM hop units due to them being so reliable. 1 very big airsoft store sells them as "spare parts".

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
      Hey mate. We aren't allowed to say because of the forum rules(please read them), but many shops sell the TM hop units due to them being so reliable. 1 very big airsoft store sells them as "spare parts".
      thanks for your reply mate but i have looked every where and either they are out of stock or from hong kong.

Is it possible to put a single piece hop up in it like the ultimate hopup from madbull or will i have to just keep the the 2 piece

Comment

what make is the rifle?
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

its a armalite classic army m15a4 carbine 5.56 its a bit of a old one the guy i got it off had it for 8 years it is full metal and has a 2 piece hop up

Comment

If it's anything like the SRC design, you need to modify the lower reciever to accept a one-piece hop

I have CA M15A4 at home atm, I'll check it out when I get a minute.

Comment

If it's anything like the AGM HK416(just another m4) i've got sat here then yes you can dremmel out a little slot(in the lower receiver) allowing a 1 piece hop to clear.

I couldn't find a replacement 2 piece so the guns just sat here in pieces until i get round to buying a dremmel

Comment

Baker and batcow i have pm'd you both a direction to look in

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                X