L96 hop help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 hop help

Hi guys i just have a warrior l96 things i have changed are the hop lever to a metal one .. and put ASPUKs upgrade kit in.. i discovered today my hop up rubber is ripped, which one should i buy ? does it need to be hard or soft ? the one i was looking at said 55 degrees , what does that mean ??

Thanks

Re: L96 hop help

Hop rubbers can be a swine to find for the warrior/well rifles. I had to get a vsr bucking and trim off the fin. The 55 degree hop rubber is only for aeg barrels I think
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

Yup. Stock hop is a VSR/ tm pistol rubber minus the little fin. Id take the opportunity to upgrade the barrel and unit tbh.
      Edit: if you choose to stay stock, id go for the nineball purple or pdi accelerator
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
        Yup. Stock hop is a VSR/ tm pistol rubber minus the little fin. Id take the opportunity to upgrade the barrel and unit tbh.
        Edit: if you choose to stay stock, id go for the nineball purple or pdi accelerator
        Think aspuk hop chamber, madbull inner barrel and new hop would be worthwhile ?

Comment

Realistically, yes

Comment

Realistically, yes
            any idea how i can stop the piston area being so loud when i fire ?... if i glue oring onto back of cylinder head would that do any damage ?

Comment

Sorbothane on the piston or cylinder head.

Comment

Sorbothane on the piston or cylinder head.
                wont that make the spring always be compressed a little ?

Comment

Its already compressed a fair bit. Itll make next to no difference.

Comment

Its already compressed a fair bit. Itll make next to no difference.
                    ok thanks, know anywhere i can get sorbo pads ?

Comment

Now that would be breaking the rules google however is your friend.

Comment

Now that would be breaking the rules google however is your friend.
                        ahh i see haha, I found a few but they were quite dear for what looks like a circle piece of foam :P.. would an oring work or not ? i have quite a lot of various sizes of them.

Comment

Possibly, sorbo works as it decelerates the piston slower and is a softer impact so dulls the noise. I have a 2mm piece in mine and without the suppressor on its 64db at the barrel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

trials4life Find out more about trials4life
                          Working...
                          X