The game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game

Hey there this is the most simple question I guess, what do you do in airsoft?
    I have never been to a skirmish so what is defined as a hit and since there is no mark like in paint ball is it a trust thing?
    sigpic

Re: The game

It is indeed a trust thing. You feel a hit, you call the hit. As for what you do, well in the most basic terms, you shoot the crap out of each other. Different sites run different scenarios, but basically it's just kill the enemy and have fun.
    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

so if someone is using a soft gun you might not even feel it and they think your cheating? Oh and thanks for the rappido reply!
      sigpic

Comment

if in doubt call out thats a general rule also depends where your going some play milsim which is military style play or some a plain skirmish in which you play TDM or capture the flag or any style really
        Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
        Seriously.... WTH?
        Tenth Prestige!
        http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
        http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

You can almost always feel and/or hear hits. On occasion everyone misses a hit, it's unfortunate, but accepted. You are unlikely to be called a cheat for genuinely missing a hit, and believe me, experienced players will KNOW if you are taking the p, or have just make a mistake. You do NOT want to be found to be taking the p, trust me.
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 13 February, 2010, 08:51. Reason: language
          Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
          you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
          eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PLAYGOD Find out more about PLAYGOD
          Working...
          X