Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Stocks

I'm looking for a replacement stock for my CTW
    something a bit more interesting then your bog-standard SOPMOD style crane stock.

Only problem it; it has to be able to house a nun chuck battery as I don't want to have to get the eTiny fitted so i can use the stock-tube to store the lipo.

so basically, are there any other stocks out there for an M4 that can house the battery without using the buffer tube?
    sigpic

Re: M4 Stocks

I think a Magpul PTS ACS crane stock may be your best bet, if I'm guessing correctly.
    Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Look for a G&P Marine battery stock. You can get long or short versions!

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ce-crane-stock

Have a look at some of the options suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by L3w151988 View Post
          I think a Magpul PTS ACS crane stock may be your best bet, if I'm guessing correctly.
          You cant fit batteries in an ACS without heavily modifying the stock.
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
            You cant fit batteries in an ACS without heavily modifying the stock.
            If the OP chooses to modify it, that is their choice, I only mentioned the ACS option as an idea, as they are similar to crane stocks

Or alternatively, a battery can always be housed in the buffer tube as well.

Decisions, decisions and all that :D
            Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

How about a Vltor Stock?

I have an RS one that has been modified to house nun chuck Lipos.

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Originally posted by L3w151988 View Post
                If the OP chooses to modify it, that is their choice, I only mentioned the ACS option as an idea, as they are similar to crane stocks

Or alternatively, a battery can always be housed in the buffer tube as well.

Decisions, decisions and all that :D
                It can't go in the stock tube without him replacing his mosfet, which he doesn't want to do, and by 'mod' I mean nicads/nimhs once installed cannot be removed, and you won't fit a Lipo that isn't a custom built one (smaller diameter than an ak stick in nunchuck form)

I bought one specifically for this purpose only to be dissapointed, Magpul really dropped the ball on it :P

Sent from outer space
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I misunderstood the original post and thought he meant he needed something without a stock tube, rather than wanted to keep the existing one.

As above VLTOR MOD stocks will work, or D-Boys do one for £20 posted that will also take batteries. These are ones that I sold a while ago, but the modding process is similar to Sam-G's pic:

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys, think i'll go down the road of a VLTOR one.

perhaps I should just get the MOSFET installed, would save all the hassle :p
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Airsoft Lad WWII 514th American Re-enactor Find out more about The Airsoft Lad
                    Working...
                    X