DE M50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE M50

ok i am no newbie to airsoft but my mate has offered me a Practicly new DE m50 for £50.
    i am kinda on the look out for a cheap sniper and i was gonna get the jg bar 10 but i dont have that money atm and wont for a whiile.

i am basicly asking abou the DE m50, is it any good? range? accuracy?

Many thanks

Storm

Re: DE M50

i was playing with one of these last sunday there good little guns for the money.. one sited in there pretty good .. i probalyl wouldent use it in a game but for plinking i would and for 50 quid you cant go wrong

Comment

I agree at £50 :D
      sigpic

Comment

I'd say for £50 you can go wrong. Stock you'll not have any more range than an AEG. So while you trying to cock it and line up another shot, you'll be lit up like an xmas tree

With sniping, you either need some great camo (ie Ghille suit) or something that outranges everybody else (preferably both).

Sniping is very much a love/hate thing, and 90% + fine they not part of the love! I wonder why your mate is selling it....

Comment

Is a bar 10 a much more safer choice then?

Comment

Originally posted by StormShockz View Post
            Is a bar 10 a much more safer choice then?
            both will need alot of upgrading to be able to outrange aegs

Comment

DE m50's are very difficult to upgrade as they are very picky when it comes to upgrade parts speak to mj about it he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                DE m50's are very difficult to upgrade as they are very picky when it comes to upgrade parts speak to mj about it he knows.
                there newest gens i think gen 3s are compatable with all vsr parts but gen1s are rubbish i wouldent buy one if anything breaks you need cutom parts

Comment

Ah right fair enough

ive heard the latest version is gen 5 O-o but i cant find anyone to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    Ah right fair enough

ive heard the latest version is gen 5 O-o but i cant find anyone to prove it.
                    Thats it Gen 5 :D gen 5 is compatiable with vsr parts.. ive seen them on a scotish website

Comment

I have a gen 5 and will be testing it out this sunday. If you can wait until then for a low down on how it performs I will be happy to write up a little review.

Comment

i would go for the bar 10, firstly i had a m50 as a little plinker and there so inaccurate that the cant be zeroed with a scope, and secondly my mate a a jg bar 10, much easier to upgarde and just better wieght and nicer wieght and build quality!!!

Comment

i used to have 1
                          and it was a big mistake it was well fun but most aegs had a more effective range.
                          Originally posted by parky
                          If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                          X