Holster for WE Sig P226r with Rail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster for WE Sig P226r with Rail

Can anyone recommend a holster to fit the WE P226R it's the MK25 version with the picatiny rail.

Like a muppet I ordered the Blackhawk CQC holster and drop leg for the Sig p226 but it won't fit in the holster due to the rail.

Really like the blackhawk holsters can't believe they don't make one for it

Re: Holster for WE Sig P226r with Rail

That's odd. My railed kjw p226 fits into my blackhawk holster no problem albeit without a flashlight attached. I think the WE ones are slight wider than the real steel p226. Maybe see if a IMI holster works. I'm sure they do one for Sigs with lasers and flashlights attached
    Upcoming Games:
    None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
    Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

A team mate of mine has an IMI holster for his WE P226R. He had to file out the inside of the holster to accommodate the rail on the pistol.

You should be able to file out the inside of the Blackhawk one if your prepared to put the time and effort in, I know my friends IMI one was very difficult to file down due to the hardness of the plastic, I watched him doing it as we both work for the same company in a CNC machine shop.

I'm having the same problem with finding a serpa holster for my marui M9A1. Going to get a clone Blackhawk one and see about modifying it to accept the rail on that.
      Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's gotta have one.

Comment

not sure that filing it down is an option as i can't even get the pistol half way in
        May have to opt for their drop leg fabric holster instead

Comment

remove the retention screw and stick the holster in boilign water for a few mins and your pistol will slide in freely

Comment

Buy a different brand of 226, the WE will need any holster to be modded to fit. AFAIK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
              remove the retention screw and stick the holster in boilign water for a few mins and your pistol will slide in freely
              Yep just did that and managed to get it into the holster.
              It's tight as hell though and I need to hold the slide forwards however with a bit more heating and slipping it in and out I guess it will loosen up.

At least thats what she said

Comment

it will still be abit stiff the first time just keep doing at a few times and flex it by hand and with use it will work great, i remember i had to push the slide forward with mine but that stopped after a few uses

basicly just stick it in and then pull it out for as long as you can take :P will be abit tight at first but it will loosen with use

Comment

Just file down the holster. My MK25 and normal P226 fit easily
                  IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrahamS Find out more about GrahamS
                  Working...
                  X