What Should I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Should I get?

I don't know weather to get a high end AEG Like a Ares L85A2 or a G&G combat machine. I dot know because a Ares L85 will last me longer but it is more expensive or to get a Combat machine.

Get the best of both? G&G L85.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: What Should I get?

They have blowback and it drains your battery. but is it easy to disable it?

Comment

They have blowback. It does not drain the battery (it uses air from the piston) and yes, a single catch is all you need to remove
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Ahh thanks are they better quality than the ics as they have a soring tension thing. The three companies are all so similar.

Comment

The G&g one is actually mechanical blowback unlike their combat machines but i bet you'd barely notice the difference in battery life. Anyhoo, the G&G L85 is a Top tech. I'm sure it will last just as long as an Ares one.
            Upcoming Games:
            None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
            Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

I don't want a m4 anything else than a L85 or g36 you can suggest as I don't want a m4 I want to have something different.

Comment

G&G P90. Tan looks the mutts nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

G&G P90. Tan looks the mutts nuts.
                Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

get the one you want

never go for the 2nd option you will allways regret it and only upgrade

Comment

If you have the money, then go for whatever you like the look of best, the top tech will obviously be better than the combat machine, but it is all down to personal preference.

Comment

My gun is a raider combat. It was cheap and performs great on Lipo's. so a top tech will seem a beauty!! I have seen a retailer that sell them at 314 and also fit a tight bore barrel, high torque motor, metal receiver and even low resistance wiring as standard.

That plus the blowback is a good deal if you asked me. I dont know how these compare to the competitors. The only other gun ive handled is a UMA 416C. I want something a bit more than my raider too.

I don't know whether to follow suit down the similar route stick with g&g. Or save abit more and go all out for the TM recoil.

Comment

Ares high end??

Comment

I'm in the same boat too. I would like something that's abit more kickass!!

I know generally sort of thing I'd like but just can't decide for the light of day!
                          I like modern weapons you'd see on BF3 or MOH:WF
                          I.e a mk18 block 2 or a zero dark thirty looking hk416 or the ACR but I'd like mine to look like the one off BF3.
                          Ideally I think I'd like one with functioning bolt catch or a dummy one like a VFC m4 I saw somewhere. And CQB friendly. What's a fair budget? Say 350-400 max?

Comment

I currently own a ares l85 and a army armament l85 (copy of the g&g) and my mate has the g&g so iv been able to skirmish with it. The only AEG l85 i havnt had first hand experience with is the ICS.

The G&G is ok but fires hot our of the box (like 400). Externals are nothing to write home about and you need to disable the blow back fairly soon as it will eventually break and send a little piece down into your gears that causes damage.

Ares l85 is awesome - looks excellent and stock performance is great. Biggest problem with the ARES is that should for whatever reason you want to open the gear box it will be the single most miserable affair of your life.

Comment

id take a toptech over an ares in a heartbeat!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Superllama69 Find out more about Superllama69
                              Working...
                              X