which DD rails fit which brand? (L85)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which DD rails fit which brand? (L85)

I'm wanting to get a daniel defence rail for either an ICS or an Ares L85A2 rifle, I see that madbull will fit an ICS but needs a fitting kit or something what I would like to know is where can I buy said fitting kit (for ICS and/or Ares and which brand of rail the kit works on) or whether there are brands that sell a daniel defense rail that will fit either of these brands without having to buy a kit seperately.

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

my e-mail address is [email protected] if you know of any links

Best bet for hassle free fitting is the ICS with the adaptor.
    Simply remove the green hand guard, bolt on the adaptor and then slide on and secure the Madbull RIS.

A quick google search will find you the ICS adaptor.

The Ares will take any RIS apart from the Madbull, the Madbull will not fit Ares at all.
    But may/will need minor modification to the gun Itself to get a good fit.

Comment

i have a ICS and i have to say that the Madbull DD rail has such a solid fit no wobble no nothing.
      before i tried fitting a real steel DD rail on my ICS and i can tell you that that dont fit one bit unless you want to mod the gas block.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: which DD rails fit which brand? (L85)

id say the best is buy the ics adaptor gor hornbill ( cheap as chips from asia) ans buy a real l85 ris for 80 quid new inc rail covers...why buy a airsoft nockoff when yo ucan have the real one for less?

- - - Updated - - -

or tbh buy the ares its betetr anyway there isnt the issues ics's get after a while and a ral ris fits right on with a little fileing

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deacazoid Find out more about deacazoid
        Working...
        X