Excel or Blaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel or Blaster

I'm looking to bulk buy BB's and am considering Excel or Blaster both in .25's.
    I'm just looking for advice from current users and especially looking for why not to buy them..I'm guessing they're both pretty good anyway I just want confirmation and about the same £....cheers.

Blaster!

Comment

Re: Excel or Blaster

I have used both in the past with no issue. I have been using blasters for the past couple of years with no problems.

What is the price difference if any?

Comment

I have had zero issues with Blaster so I can recommend them. Haven't heard much bad about excels though either
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

i would say blaster but excel are pretty good anyway - ive used both with absolutely no issues

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
            I have used both in the past with no issue. I have been using blasters for the past couple of years with no problems.

What is the price difference if any?
            Excels @ £3.50 per k/Blaster £2.91~£3.19 per k depending on bulk size,looks like it'll be Blaster.

Comment

At that price difference definitely blisters. Going in a standard aeg I assume?

Comment

Excels have been less reliable just lately...

Comment

Excels have always been a bit softer and had visible seem lines. I don't get the hype. Over in the US they're not such big news like they have been here for the past 10 years. Do you have any other choices or is just those two?
                  dsgdreamteam

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                    Excels have been less reliable just lately...
                    This.

Blasters all the way for me now. Always used Excels since I started softing back in 2004, but I found quite bad seam/mold lines on some recently as I've become more picky since I've started running a WE scar.
                    Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's gotta have one.

Comment

That's sorted then,Ben my KWA you know that......cheers all...

Comment

I used to use excels all the time, .23s to be exact but haven't used them for a while, I use blasters and blaster devils now due to easier availability and good price.
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Haha I forgot which gun it was going in!

If its goo enough for a GBBR, it's definitely good enough for an AEG!

Comment

I used to use Excel .25's in my PTW, but they have changed their manufacturing methods and now they split.

Systema .20's for me. Blasters can be hit and miss in my PTW, but for anything else, go Blaster of the two.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I would have said Blasters 0.25s until I used them at Copehill Down in March/April.
                              Didn't feed in Cyma AK, Barely fed in Real Sword T56-2, Barely fed in G&P M733.

Used Blaster Devils without issues but I've been told the Blasters have had QC issues recently. Whether it's been sorted in the last couple of months, I do not know, but I certainly am not buying them in a hurry.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
                              Working...
                              X