Upgrading SRC G36C gen iii to 450+ FPS w/.2g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading SRC G36C gen iii to 450+ FPS w/.2g

I have an SRC G36C gen iii and have the stock gearbox and a 9.6v battery. I want to upgrade the fps to something 450+ with .20g bbs.
    I don't want it for games and not bothered about ROF. I just want to know what spring to get and what internal parts (if any) I need to buy so the gearbox can cope a more powerful spring.

Thanks

Re: Upgrading SRC G36C gen iii to 450+ FPS w/.2g

1st sort out your airseal as much as you can, then you will only need an m110 or m120 (depending on manufacturer, SHS i have found to be a bit warm for example) meaning less stress on your gearbox, and less upgrades needed overall.

with as close to a 100% airseal as you can get, you will only need a medium grade spring, and a decent torque motor. mosfet would probably help but again nothing fancy, just protect your contacts, you will then be able to use a larger Voltage battery (thought it shouldn't be needed if your airseal is really good)
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Thanks.
      How would I go about sorting out my airseal? I'm pretty new to airsoft and have almost no idea what I'm doing.

Comment

Fireworks beta mosfet, 7.4v with 20-30c rating and the src motor should be fine as they are very torque as it is
        Hate.
        "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

stolen from another thread: http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/43...r-dmr-aeg.html

basically its just cleaning/polishing/greasing everything correctly, and making sure that all the parts that are there to make a seal are doing their job correctly. the less air that can escape, the more air pushes the bb. which means the gearbox has to do less work, means less stress, means less upgrades are needed.
          For Sale!
          A&K massada sniper spec
          Chronograph

Comment

Could someone perhaps give me a link to a decent mosfet? Price isn't an issue.

Comment

cant on here, as far as retailers go we can only link to zero one or suggest ebay. but the fet suggested above would be great for what your after.
              For Sale!
              A&K massada sniper spec
              Chronograph

Comment

Originally posted by DomTaylor View Post
                Could someone perhaps give me a link to a decent mosfet? Price isn't an issue.
                Fire works beta mosfet, Google it. Easy to install on v3 gear box's as the contacts are on the outside and the mosfet comes with all the wiring, heat shrink, motor connections, dean's etc basically everything you need for a mosfet installation
                Hate.
                "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DomTaylor Find out more about DomTaylor
                Working...
                X