Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to upgrade on King Arms Oberland M8

Hey everyone, my first post on the forums

Im fairly new to airsoft and have been going for around 10 months now, me and a couple of friends bought our own guns and we all currently have the King Arms Oberland M8, we had to get the springs cut because they came in hot when we first used them, yesterday my gun came in at 330fps, my friends gun came in at 285fps somehow.

We have been looking around at different guns like the P90 etc, but i feel it would be a better investment to try and upgrade the guns we currently own and try and make them better, but with that there are some problems. The fist fairly obvious problem is im not sure what to upgrade! The instructions for my gun are all Japanese so im not very confident taking my gun apart either. I also dont really know what all the parts are or do!

Currently we are playing at Xsite at land end, so its woodland mid/long range. Our guns are all stock accept for the spring change, we are running 1600Mah 8.4v Batteries.

So i come here to ask you for your advice, what do you feel is the best upgrade to make a gun better?

Re: What to upgrade on King Arms Oberland M8

Well what you have there is an m4/ar-15 variant, so i'd have a hunt around the tech sections and get an idea what people recommend
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Yup theres plenty in the tech section.
      1) hop rubber and barrel (madbull ftw)
      2) get that fps on the 285 back up (wont make a huge difference, but the additional speed in flight is VERY helpful at xsite)
      Also, either get some 9.6v or some 7.4v lipos
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

InHuman Find out more about InHuman
      Working...
      X