WE co2 mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE co2 mags

twas wondering if they were worth the money? I know they will work at lower temperatures and presumably dont suffer as much from cooldown so i can fire faster for longer without issue, but is the difference from propane significant? how does running co2 compared to propane money wise (colmans propane etc)?

also, while im on the subject of mag - anyone know where i can find some second hand? co2 or normal - i often scan the classified but dont often see mags on their own for sale...i dont mind leaky(easy fix) so long as they arnt damaged.

Re: WE co2 mags

I am in the process of switching to CO2 mags... to that end i have 4 normal gen 2 mags for open bolt M4 i'd be willing to sell.

Comment

which makes me think i should just save my money for co2 mags :P will have to see how finances are in a month or two when i buy my gun. I may have to grab a few normal mags just to be skirmishable for a while

Comment

lol - fair point.

I have not bothered looking into the running costs etc, just that CO2 is more consistent across weather variations and the capsules are more convenient to carry to than a big gas bottle.

Comment

I am just waiting for my 8 c02 mags to arrive for my m4 so when they get here Ill write up a side by side comparrison with green gas mags.
          All I can say is they had better be worth it as even second hand the still cost more than I ever thought I would spend on mags ;-)
          The only thing Im worried about is the reports of how badly they leek but we shall see

Comment

i've got 2 and one is a friday afternoon job, leaks all over the shop, the others fine. carefull in warm weather with your fps.
            The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

hmmm, good job i wont be needing them for a month or two - eagerly await reviews on just how bad leaking is etc :D

Comment

I am also moving across to CO2 slowly. I bought one mag (from new), fired off a few test rounds and was really impressed - noticeably better kick compared to gas.

Went to chrono the gun earlier and found the mag empty. I'm not sure if this is a normal feature of CO2, but a good gas mag will stay fully charged for a long time.

Maybe I got a dudd...?

Comment

There a fine line between tightening the co2 mags too much and not enough

Comment

ahh, that would make sense lol

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with broken nozzles when using c02?
                      If so is it worth investing in one of the cnc alli nozzles

Comment

I believe the valving is different so the power output is the same. There "shouldn't" be any issues above and beyond what you would normally get.

I have it from a reliable source that the RAtech ali nozzles need a lot of work to make them useable (given the price) as it stands but Ratech are looking into a Ver. 2 of it.

Comment

Happy days, thats saved me 70 odd quid that I could put to better use

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

messy Find out more about messy
                          Working...
                          X