Dytac Hop Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dytac Hop Up

Ok thought I would replace the hop up rubber on my Dytac, can anyone recommend a hop up rubber please. Also this comes with an H Nub which just came out, does anyone know where you fit this when I put the hop up back together?

Re: Dytac Hop Up

How are the Dytac's?? seen a Invader in the local shop, and it looks sweet! in multicam, thohg id rather just have it in black
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

The Dytac's are great, it's basically a G&P. Good build quality and the gearbox which was built for the 11.1 lipo gives excellent ROF. Hop rubber isn't to bad but was getting reduced fps and found my rubber had a split in it. So the reason for my post. The hop up is a nice metal hop up and of course uses a h nub.

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
        How are the Dytac's?? seen a Invader in the local shop, and it looks sweet! in multicam, thohg id rather just have it in black
        Not a bad gun at all. Designed to run on 11.1v Lipo, lightweight and quite robust.

Edit: Ninja'd by Ghostwolf!
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

B.A.M.F can you suggest a good replacement hop up rubber?

Comment

I can't I'm afraid mate, as my technical expertise extends to charging the battery!
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

OK I have ordered the Guarder Improved hop up bucking clear soft, so that's bought. Does anyone know where the H nub fits in the hop up?

Comment

Having used Madbull blue/Red, Guarder clear/black, marui stock, and g&g green.

I've had very good results with the G&G green!

Comment

I've got a dytac with a madbull blue in, it makes a noticeable difference over the stock one. As far as the g&g one goes, they've got a built in nub which makes them fairly useless for the dytac's.
                  Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

The h-nub goes on the end of the hop arm.

I aquied a g&p upper receiver the other day - manufacturing marks are in exactly the same place as my dytacs, threads are the same size etc, my guess would be they have exactly the same OEM.
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

if you turn the hop up upside down and look through it form the barrel end you hsould see a small squar cut out (on what now the bottom isnce its upside down)
                      the nub goes in there, and it may be obviose but just incase, place it in in the same orientation as the letter H so tha the bb will be pressed on iether side.
                      For Sale!
                      TM M870 with a load of stuff
                      A&K massada sniper spec
                      Chronograph
                      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhostWolf Find out more about GhostWolf
                      Working...
                      X