double feeding problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double feeding problem

Hi every one just wanted a bit of advice. I have got a classic army m15a4 and i took it apart to clean barrel and that and noticed that the hop up was damaged (big crack down side) and i baught a new hop up and thought while i was there i would replace the rubber as well so when my new hop up and rubber came i installed them and put the gun back together. Now i am having a problem with double feeding i can see two bb's coming out at once it is not miss firing like shooting 2 then none and so on it is basically shooting 2 ever 2-3 shots and it is really lovering the power and fps. I have taken it back apart and checked the hop up and rubber is installed correctly but it seems fine. I have been reading this forum and it says it may be my hop up rubber so i was wondering if any one new a good hop up rubber that will stop the double feeding.

Re: double feeding problem

It does sound like your hop rubber. Are you sure its not split or damaged? Also its worth reinstalling because its easy to think its ok, but its slightly too far forward or back or even upside down. (seen that more than a few times)

Comment

Re: double feeding problem

Originally posted by Tom Andrews View Post
      It does sound like your hop rubber. Are you sure its not split or damaged? Also its worth reinstalling because its easy to think its ok, but its slightly too far forward or back or even upside down. (seen that more than a few times)
      HI thank you for your reply. I have rechecked the hop rubber and i cant see any signs of damage at all as i said it is new. Could it be the fact that when i got the new hop up and rubber i had no silicon spray and got inpatiant for the sprat to arrive so i installed it without spray and it started going all wrong and went inside out and every thing so that may have stretched the rubber. Either way i am going to get a new one could you recommend a good hop up rubber i have a ca m15a4, i need it to stop before weekend as i am going to copehill down on weekend

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
      X