Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PX4 Bulldog or KSC 26c?

I'm after a subcompact and have shortlised 2:

The WE PX4 Bulldog or the KSC 26C, was after some advise thoughts from anyone who owns these guns - or preferably both.

Deciding factors for me would be hardness of recoil/kick - more powerful FPS and then to a lesser degree possibility of future CO2 mags.... and of course reliabilty.

Thanks

Re: PX4 Bulldog or KSC 26c ????

KSC G26c (or if you can get it just the plain semi auto G26 - less to go wrong inside it)

why?
    • CO2 mags are readily available for the G26c - you'll most probably need to buy G17 co2 mags and RS sleeves to fit them to a G26 frame. I am not aware of CO2 PX4 mags.
    • Far more reliable - I have yet to see someone who actually looks after their guns complain about their KWA/KSC Glock (bought from new) not being reliable. I've put over 4000 rounds through my glock and it has barely skipped a beat. On the other hand I know of four friends and countless people on here who have had new WE pistols fail within 1000 rounds or less (for one of my friends that failure occurred at 23 rounds fired).
    • "More powerful fps" it's a pistol, and a subcompact pistol at that. They won't have that great a muzzle velocity as a result, and you shouldn't be looking to get kills at ridiculous ranges (that's what your primary is for), so anything over 300 is a bonus (which is what I'd expect the G26 to do)
    • Mag capacity - stock for the PX4b is 20rds, with covers to fit a 25 rd mag. stock for the G26 is 15rd, G26c is 20rds. You will however be able to fit full sized G17 mags (23rds) or extended (49 rds) mags in it, I do not believe they make PX4 extended mags.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I've just got one of these bulldogs. Now I'm not a glock fan so this is biased, but the reasons I'd go for the bulldog.

-More comfortable grip than a glock

-Uses a tm style hop

-Better supported spares

-You get 2 mags with it 20 & a 25

-Cheaper

-Much prettier imo

-Great crack to it

-More reliable mech (noted we in general get a bad rep but not the px4 model)

- - - Updated - - -

-Oh ,and much prettier (missed the edit)

Comment

I'd say spares are equally supported, KWA will sell you almost an entire pistol in spare parts if you want...

And i prefer the looks and feel of glocks :P

Comment

I'd go for the PX4. Had a feel of the WE and the TM, and I personally preferred the WE. Think it's their best pistol by far.

Personally wouldn't go with anything Kwa/KSC. Had to order some parts from them, and they charged me £80 for postage for, £30 worth of items!

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
            I've just got one of these bulldogs. Now I'm not a glock fan so this is biased, but the reasons I'd go for the bulldog.

-More reliable mech (noted we in general get a bad rep but not the px4 model)
            Not sure where you got that from, the KWA Glock has been the unstoppable pistol for over ten years. The new WE's are supposed to be good but still a new boy on the block.
            The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
              I'd go for the PX4. Had a feel of the WE and the TM, and I personally preferred the WE. Think it's their best pistol by far.

Personally wouldn't go with anything Kwa/KSC. Had to order some parts from them, and they charged me £80 for postage for, £30 worth of items!
              Then you got scammed hard brother, KWA and most of the far east shops that have glock parts (and there are many such shops) dont do that.

Comment

I didn't realize KWA and KSC were the same company.
                Ive got KSC Tanfoglio which Ive had a few problems with and also a desert eagle (i think it was KSC) thats had some issues.
                Ive got a WE M92 that seems OK but it doesnt get a lot of action

The WE Bulldog definatley looks nice ... I quite like a the subcompact range and was after something after some mods to my PPK/S went pear shaped. The 26c looks like a better perfomer from vids Ive seen on youtube. Automode looks like >2 seconds of pure madness. But the short fat stubby Bulldog just stirs something in me loins.....

Comment

Originally posted by IronMonkeyPimp View Post
                  I didn't realize KWA and KSC were the same company.
                  Ive got KSC Tanfoglio which Ive had a few problems with and also a desert eagle (i think it was KSC) thats had some issues.
                  Ive got a WE M92 that seems OK but it doesnt get a lot of action

The WE Bulldog definatley looks nice ... I quite like a the subcompact range and was after something after some mods to my PPK/S went pear shaped. The 26c looks like a better perfomer from vids Ive seen on youtube. Automode looks like >2 seconds of pure madness. But the short fat stubby Bulldog just stirs something in me loins.....
                  Those guns would be KWC. A lower quality brand. The KWA/KSC G26 is ok, but not amazing. They are quite dated internally, but if it's what you're after go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                    Not sure where you got that from, the KWA Glock has been the unstoppable pistol for over ten years. The new WE's are supposed to be good but still a new boy on the block.
                    I find inturnal hammer mechs more finicky in general imo .I've seen many kwa/ksc glock mechs fail over the years.
                    Last edited by heroshark; 28 May, 2013, 17:48.

Comment

Thanks for your input fellas,

I went for the bulldog .... it was too cute to pass up.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                        Then you got scammed hard brother, KWA and most of the far east shops that have glock parts (and there are many such shops) dont do that.
                        That was from KWA themselves! So very helpful when I was ordering, but after they took my money they were so unhelpful. Charged me for priority shipping(3-5 days) even though I never asked for it, then refused to refund the difference, and the item took almost 3 weeks to get to me anyway!

Seriously put me off em. Glad you went with the WE OP!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

IronMonkeyPimp Find out more about IronMonkeyPimp
                        Working...
                        X