sniper rifle opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sniper rifle opinions

Hi all i was looking at the SVD Dragonov sniper rifle, what are the pros and cons with it? any help all you experienced airsofters.

Re: sniper rifle opinions

Could you please specify which brand you want to know about?

Comment

what makes are there and what one is the better?

Comment

Real Sword is probably the best one available, but you'd best have deep pockets.

What's your budget?
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

£250 but the ones i was looking at are not full metal i just couldnt see what make.

Comment

A&K might be in your price bracket then son?
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

The cocking lever on ALL spring SVDs is a pain, very small!
              King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
              https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

cool, so with that type of rifle whats the pros and cons with it?

Comment

Cons: Not as good as a Real Sword.

Pros: Better than most cheap Chinese tat.

Comment

cheers crasstoe something to look at

- - - Updated - - -

thanks guys some good tips coming my way keep them coming! the more info the better

Comment

If this is your first foray into airsoft, you may come to realise that sniping may not actually be for you. Most people imagine it will be like COD etc with massive range and speed...it isn't.

If your idea of a fun skirmish is sitting for ages on end in a bush, possibly firing no more than 10 shots or so, get a sniper rifle. If you want to try one out first, attend a skirmish and ask a friendly airsofter for a go on their gun. You may wish to compare several guns, to see what you actually like and is comfortable for you?

Comment

was just looking into something new as i have a more CQB set up at the mo, fancied putting a bit more variety to my days out.

Comment

I have to disagree when people say sniping is all about just sitting in a bush. It all depends on what sort of gamesyour site runs.

I tend to play as a recon type sniper as my site plays attack and defend most of the time although yes when defending you will be in one position
                          Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Comment

The A&K version is an aeg correct?

If so he can play in a much more active DMR style role.

Chipinda, generally speaking we recommend that a new player start off with an generic aeg. This is so you can learn the dynamics of the game and how you like playing.

Sniping is a much harder style of play that many people get bored of. Many people take a rifle and an aeg so they can switch mid game if they want.

As a rule I'd suggest you read through the sniping tactics thread I've linked in my sig. There's a lot if useful information there for the new player.

Best of luck
                            Andy
                            Originally posted by Coz
                            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

The A&K one I had was a springer, don't know if A&K make an aeg version?!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chipinda Find out more about chipinda
                              Working...
                              X