Guarder upgrades onto a WE Glock 19?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guarder upgrades onto a WE Glock 19?

Anyone know for sure whether the Guarder aluminium CNC slides and lower frames for the KJW G23 will fit a WE Glock 19?
    Things I hate:
    1. People who hate things.
    2. Irony.
    3. Lists.

Re: Guarder upgrades onto a WE Glock 19?

You would think so, but it's possible WE made slight design changes. If you want a Guarder'd up Glock I would just by a KJW instead and you know it'll be a drop fit, that's what I did.

Comment

Thanks Apurturesci I think ill do this - only problem seems to be spare magazines. Zero One have the gun and I've found the black lower Guarder frame as well as a black 23 slide but can't find a 19 frame without FBI or other engravings I wouldn't want.
      Things I hate:
      2. Irony.
      3. Lists.

Comment

You can get spare magazines from Asia for as little as £12, or if you want realism get the Guarder custom G19/23 mags that have trademarks for £34 in the UK. I assume where you say G19 frame you mean G19 slide? They do sell out fast, just keep looking around, I got the plain G19 silver slide and like it a lot. All the Guarder parts were a drop fit and work nicely, best metal gun I own in terms of smoothness and cycling speed.

Comment

That is beautiful, really beautiful. Sorry i did mean the 19 slide. I think I'm going to go for it with the black 23 slide and keep my eyes peeled for a black 19 slide to crop up. Cheers for your help.

I'm in Bournemouth too - do GZ Woodland quite a lot. Would be cool to meet you if you ever go down there?
          Things I hate:
          2. Irony.
          3. Lists.

Comment

Certainly, I hadn't planned on going for a month or so due to car tax/service draining my wallet, but I'll let you know if I'm down there soon, the G19 got a lot of attention at the range last gameday for being the loudest GBB there, was also the only metal one that wasn't venting its gas because the slide only weighs 45g or something! I use Guarder Powerful black gas, and cycling speed is really incredible, I'll post a video of it actually. The G23 slides are good, I only went with silver because I get angry when black parts get scratched and you can see the sliver through! Good luck with the build.

Comment

Cheers....yes my TM 18C was venting gas a couple of weeks back. It's a pain in the arse. Never thought about the scratches either - maybe ill get a silver 19 slide instead thinking about it. I'm upgrading my TM 17 and 18C at the moment with Guarder alternatives...hopefully they'll work out as well as I think they will.
              Things I hate:
              2. Irony.
              3. Lists.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dutch Classified Find out more about Dutch
              Working...
              X