g36 to m16 magazine adaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g36 to m16 magazine adaper

Hi guys do we know if the g36 to m16 magazine adapter is any good and will if fit the classic amry g36

Re: g36 to m16 magazine adaper

It will fit fine, they're just very ugly!

Comment

cool dont know if i will get one just wanted to know if it would my g36 and if there any good

Comment

They will feed as well as the mag you put in it will, they're very simple to fit, just kind of ruins the style of a G36.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          They will feed as well as the mag you put in it will, they're very simple to fit, just kind of ruins the style of a G36.
          But the mags will fit in pouches so much better! I have 2 x G36's and even with the lugs snapped off they are a pita to fit in double mag pouches. Will go in easy enough but buggers to get out for a fast mag change.
          JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

STANAGs are more practical, but I bought a G36 chest rig that holds 8 and they're very easy to remove. Wasn't cheap though for what it is!

Comment

the reason i asked is i have some m4 mags just laying around and the pmags for the g36 are kinda pricey i have 2 and the hi cap that comes with it but dont want to run round with a hi cap

Comment

I bought two boxes of KA 95 round midcaps, cost around £40 for 5 and they feed fine.

Comment

the only problem is with getting g36 mags over the pmags is finding mag pouches for them i can only find single g36 mag pouches and there expensive and i know the pmags fit in m4 pouch it pain that most pouches and shops mainly deal with m4s and aks

Comment

I bought a Begadi G36 chest rig, can be bought in the UK and they do a mini one that holds either 4 or 6 mags, or the large one I got that holds 8 mags. I'm selling it with my G36k recoil package

Comment

Just had a look at your For Sale thread - very nice, you'll kick yourself when it sells!
                      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

I know I will, I just have a need for lots of AKs right now!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stuar141 my name is Stuart i live in Banbury i have 3 great kids and lovley women who looks after us all. I run my own mobile car valeting business Find out more about stuar141
                        Working...
                        X