Which SPEED trigger, opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which SPEED trigger, opinions?

Literally cannot decide which of these two trigger styles to go with..

Normal;

Or blade style:

I'm more inclined to go for the normal style one, but then I want to be more 'adventurous' (if I can use that phrase in this context!) and go for the blade style.

Cast me your opinions and decide for me! :p
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Re: Which SPEED trigger, opinions?

Having looked at this from a firearms point of view, I personally prefer a straight trigger. The reasoning behind this is that (for me) only a small portion of my finger touches the straight trigger and this gives me a better feel and pull, in comparison to a curved trigger where all of your finger is sat in it.

There is no truth in that one is better than the other generally. It's personal preference more than anything else. Go for the one you think will look good and feel good.

Comment

Its hard to say without having ago with both but the blade style looks like the finger could easily slip of the bottom when the trigger is pulled but until tested my statement is only a speculation.

Personally though, I prefer the curved.

Callum.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt3033 View Post
        Its hard to say without having ago with both but the blade style looks like the finger could easily slip of the bottom when the trigger is pulled but until tested my statement is only a speculation.

Personally though, I prefer the curved.

Callum.
        Because its going to be combined with an ASCU. My trigger pull is hopefully going to be around 0.5-1.00mm, so the slightest touch will fire a shot! I think I'm going to go with the blade style. It's just a bit different
        Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Originally posted by Lt3033 View Post
          That's down to technique more than the trigger style, as it's possible to do the same with a curved trigger.

Comment

.5 - 1mm?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              .5 - 1mm?!?
              I hope so :')

Bought the r hop z kit and m nub while I was making an order as well, can't remember which trigger I left in my basket now though! oh well we'll let fate decide! Haha

Comment

I'd vote curved - i plan to get a black curved one at some point
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I used a straight one with an ASCU. And the trigger pull was huge. It was far bigger than the stock trigger with ASCU. I had the prometheus one.

Comment

Be prepared for many more accidental kills then, with that small a tolerance there's going to be no forgiveness for even putting your finger resting on the trigger as a non target comes round a corner!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
                    Working...
                    X