30rd aeg mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30rd aeg mags

Hi all bin trying to find some 30rd mags and was looking at the ares expendaple mags box of ten from the only airsoft shop zeroone. basicaly are they any good, also looked at green lable pmags.
    Or is there any better mags out there that i should be looking at.

Thanks sean

I bought a box few years ago worked fine in my tm and top m4 but never worked in my ics m4 not sure about other makes

Comment

Re: 30rd aeg mags

Unless you've got a TM recoil with the mags able to set at 30. You could just load 30 in your mags?
      Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I've couple of boxes of them (M4, AK , MP5 and G3 versions)
        They are incredibly light and have suffered a lot of abuse, however they aren't 30 rounds (or 20 for the G3)
        As unlike GBB mags they won't feed every round so 3-4 rounds will be left in the mag/hop unit which won't be used.

I've had no issues with fit or feeding in TM, JG, CA, Dboys, G&G guns however I have found my G&P is a bit picky about what Mags it likes (though it may just be mine)

Comment

Thanks every one i needed them for milsim games but I could probably get away with some 75rd mags and half fill them.

Thanks sean

Comment

My G&G fed about 4 rounds over 10 mags.
            I never got on with mine, they just didn't seem to feed in any of my guns.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

got loads of them had for years only ever broke 1 and that was when I went over and landed on metal gat but they are near enough bullet proof

Comment

Most Milsims are generous enough to let you use Midcaps, which begs the question, do 120 rounder Pmags count? xD

I only ask because I want some of the "new" M type mags but am keen on the Milsim scene too, and would rather avoid purchasing two different sets of mags.
                Last edited by Fenrisianspirit; 5 June, 2013, 16:54. Reason: Double posted
                "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

I love my green label Emags--all of the looks and less than a quarter of the cost of proper PTS. Just bought another box of 10 actually--absolute pain to find since everyone in the Western Hemisphere apparently had the same idea.

The problem with 30 rounder "realcaps" besides from the impracticality is you're going to lose 4 or 5 BBs every time from the way that hop chambers are constructed. That, and they're cheap and frequently have feeding issues.

I bought some 30 round Ares expendables for my G36, to drill ammo discipline with, and none of them fed out of the box. I just sprayed some silicone lube down the shaft and rammed a cleaning rod down a couple times. They feed fine now.

Comment

looks like a lot of airsoft stuff don't want to work out the box , any one had experience with the king arms hk metal 68rd mags with the markings. as thing its a toss up between them and the green label pmags.

thanks sean

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sean20012 Find out more about sean20012
                    Working...
                    X