Serpa for a Marui Sig P226e2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serpa for a Marui Sig P226e2?

Hi there will a blackhawk p226 cqc holster fit a Marui p226e2 perfectly?

Just I know with the tm glock 17 they are wider than the real steel g17 so a blackhawk holster won't fit them

Just want to make sure it will fit a Marui p226e2 before I buy one.

Thanks

Re: Serpa for a Marui Sig P226e2?

I have a blackhawk serpa that fits my P226 perfectly. I'll be selling shortly as I prefer my safairland dropleg

Comment

Originally posted by Fitch View Post
      I have a blackhawk serpa that fits my P226 perfectly. I'll be selling shortly as I prefer my safairland dropleg
      Is it the cqc one and what colour is it?

Comment

ive said this about 100 times now on this forum but if you stick your serpa in boiling hot waiter for a while wit hthe retention screw removed it will fit a tm or a we might be abit stiff at first but do it a few times or even leave your piston in it after the first few times and just put the front of the pistol in with no internals inside and it will slide in and out freely after a few tries and light use

Comment

have you tried an IMI/Fobus Roto type holster, same materials, cheaper accessories (molle mount, thigh plate etc) and just as good (if not better IMHO) as the Blackhawk CQC type holsters.
          Originally posted by tackle
          For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I had a Blackhawk CQC and it fit the TM perfectly.
            IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

My TM P226R and 226E2 both fit the 226 SERPA and a G-Code SOC for 226s without any modification work at all, which would lead me to assume that said TM pistol are as close to the dimensions of the RS as to make no odds.
              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
              Working...
              X