M4 gbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 gbb

Hi guys looking to get a gbb m4 what can you recommend also looking to get a gas powered or electric side arm? Be mainly playing in my friends woodand

Cheers Ben

Re: M4 gbb

If it's your first RIF I wouldn't bother. They are a lot of work and cost alot to get running right.

There are literally hundreds of threads and reviews about them on the net, maybe give google a try.

My feed back
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

So they cost alot because they break alot? Or just initailly?? I dont mind spending money replacing barrels etc

Comment

They are unreliable, and require high maintainance and technical knowhow just to get running. If you're new to airsoft you'll find it very difficult to work with and will probably just end up selling it for a marked down price.

Buy an AEG.

Comment

I have a few but dont use them for games, they are fun to use but even shooting them in the back yard you get into probs mine always have something that needs to be tweeked and mine are fully upgraded each one bar the We scar has around £1500 in them
          Sale
          Stuff for sale
          Want
          M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

If it is your first gun , dont get one , they take alot of maintainence , and cost a lot of money to keep and run .

Comment

£1500!! lol ok maybe steer away.. can you recommend a aeg full metal replica that would be good for me?

Comment

TM not metal but will never fail you or G&P if you want to spend the cash on full metal.

Curtis

Comment

Whats your budget?

If £200- on the gun, ICS MP5 A4. Maybe even save money on the plastic bodied version.
                  Originally posted by B.E.N.
                  Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
                  Tactical bed covers...
                  Double or single?

Comment

every1 seems to say gbb is too expensive what are the next gen features you talk about?

ben
                    Last edited by sj_asc; 22 February, 2010, 08:55. Reason: Requesting links for other retailers is not permitted here.

Comment

Well as it appears my previous post has been deleted...why? I would say either go direct to TM or to Zerooneairsoft and look up TM M4A1 Socom or M4 Sopmod. Any advice you need i would be happy to help. Thats what im here for...and would appear get deleted for...
                      "As the Great Warrior poet Ice Cube once said, when the day does not require an AK it is good"

Comment

If you get it from zeroone you'll get a free skirmish voucher on one of their sites.
                        So it's like you knocked out £20 from the actual price.

MY FEEDBACK: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...=pyro+feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro View Post
                          If you get it from zeroone you'll get a free skirmish voucher on one of their sites.
                          So it's like you knocked out £20 from the actual price.
                          Even better... I can suggest other retailers but "that" would be breaking the rules. Like i said, here to help.

Ben
                          "As the Great Warrior poet Ice Cube once said, when the day does not require an AK it is good"

Comment

if your skirmishing stay with electric, GBB are great but there very fiddly for a newbie, and not as robust as electric

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

355859 Find out more about 355859
                            Working...
                            X