Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Looking for a pistol for British weather--will the TM G26a do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for a pistol for British weather--will the TM G26a do?

Yeah I'm not a fan of Co2, some seem to think it's cheap, but £50p for ~100 shots is not cheap to me, and as you say you can't refill or replace them mid-cartridge.

Comment

CO2 is certainly not the cheapest option, but it is not like you need to sell a kidney either. Unless you are running solely CO2 pistols as primaries the cost shouldn't affect you anyways.

The last few shots of the capsule will drop off in the same way a regular gas mag mag will, but all the other shots will be strong with no cool down.

A little bit of maintenance will prevent the gas leaking in the same manner as regular mags. Instead of using silicone spray on the inside, use a paint brush and some Abbey grease in the top of the magazine where the seal is.

There is no witch-craft involved in looking after gas guns.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
        CO2 is certainly not the cheapest option, but it is not like you need to sell a kidney either. Unless you are running solely CO2 pistols as primaries the cost shouldn't affect you anyways.
        I'm shooting GBBs all the time, in fact skirmishing is a very small portion of the use they get. I have a few targets in the garden most of the day, and can't leave it them for more than a few hours, so 50p does add up when I'd fire a few hundred shots daily. Probably a bit excessive though, for normal people it should be ok.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CacklingHawk Be strong, be fast, don't be too serious Find out more about CacklingHawk
        Working...
        X