Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Accuracy] Well L96

Hey guys.

Im new to airsoft and just have a few questions on accuracy.

I zerod my l96 at 40' just temporarily i did this ok. Shooting at a 1cm box on paper. I did it by firing 5 shits from a mounted position the whislt looking down the scope i adjusted the sight to the centre of my grouping. Then fired again... now my shooting was spot on yet i didnt hit the black dots once. But the grouping is that irratic i dont think i can zero any more... is this normal or is something wrong? Any tips?

Sorry for typos i wrote it on my phone.

Thank u

Re: [Accuracy] Well L96

Originally posted by Bonse View Post
    I did it by firing 5 shits from a mounted position

Thank u
    Sorry but LOL
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Originally posted by Bonse View Post
      Hey guys.

Im new to airsoft and just have a few questions on accuracy.

I zerod my l96 at 40' just temporarily i did this ok. Shooting at a 1cm box on paper. I did it by firing 5 shits from a mounted position the whislt looking down the scope i adjusted the sight to the centre of my grouping. Then fired again... now my shooting was spot on yet i didnt hit the black dots once. But the grouping is that irratic i dont think i can zero any more... is this normal or is something wrong? Any tips?

Thank u
      No need to apologise, made my day
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

if you can hit a 1cm box a 40 ft you arent doing bad! (whats the grouping like?) stock Well/Warrior L96's are not great for shot to shot consistency.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Hahaha fat thumbs plus touch screen is never good!

The grouping is aroubd 2inch at 35 40ft with the occasional shot 4inch away.

When i go to my mums ill try zeroing at 60foot see what its like.

Would i see much benefit from a 6.03 barrel?

Comment

depends what FPS you are running at (and what you want to run it at) as for lower FPS then go 6.03, up toward 500fps go for a 6.05.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Its apparently around 480fps. Id like to keep it around that. Just want accuracy a bit more consistant.

Comment

For max accuracy work on a perfectly consistent air seal, a clean inner barrel and an rhop. Making the barrel stable helps too. Use spacers to hold it solid. Heard of a bloke who took that to it's conclusion, he filled his outer barrel with melted wax.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bonse 24 from Notts, been into gaming for about 12 years. Find out more about Bonse
                Working...
                X