Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio help needed

Hi guys,

I have tried searching for this but had no luck.

I am looking for a suitable pair of radios for the weekender this years, they must have a 2 pin conector and work with ptt's and be around £30-£35 each

Thanks

George
    WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Re: Radio help needed

I wish people would look down the list of posts before asking the same question someone else did recently...

Which "2-pin" connector type do you have? There are at least 2 main types, and they are wired differently.

Comment

Motorola 2pin
      WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

Hey Ging,

I had a similar need last year and I got a pair of brand new Motorola TLKR T6's for about £50.00 using a certain online auction site. They're PTT compatible but are only single pin.

Good news is you could probably pick up a pair of 1-pin PTTs and still be under budget.

If you can stretch it a bit, the PMR Motorola XTNi crop ups on the forums a fair bit for around the £50.00 range, is a bit more militaristic in appearanceand I believe it takes Motorola 2-pin PTTs.

Sure you already know this but it's worth making sure any radios you get are designed for PMR 446 frequencies as other radio types require licences and may not be compatible with your team's comms.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ging_thats_me Find out more about Ging_thats_me
        Working...
        X