Pistol mag identification thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol mag identification thread

Could anyone tell me what make/model this pistol mag is from and what it fits? Also how much is it worth?

IMG-20130707-00120.jpgIMG-20130707-00119.jpgIMG-20130707-00118.jpg
    thanks

Re: Pistol mag identification thread

Looks like a KJ Works P226 Mag.

Comment

I'd agree but I'm sure the KJW P226 mags have "KJ Works" or similar on the baseplate.

Comment

Hm looks like either a P226 or M9 mag, but lacks the dimple you usually see on M9s. Also, if it was for a P226, it would usually have the old style '10 round restriction' construction like the older TM mags do, made up of two parts. I could be a newer style KJW P226 magazine, I have seen some with one-part construction.

Comment

Just had a look and it does indeed say KJ Works on the bottom thanks for all your help.

It is for sale, if interested send me a pm!

Comment

Did you pick this up from a field or something? Not sure how I feel about people selling stuff they find at skirmish sites...

Comment

Originally posted by CacklingHawk View Post
              Did you pick this up from a field or something? Not sure how I feel about people selling stuff they find at skirmish sites...
              +1 to that mate. I dropped one of the mags for my beretta today. A little fella very nicely handed it in at the safe zone. It was back with me within 10 minutes. Nice to see that. Must get him a bag of sweets or something next time haha
              sigpic

Comment

Agreed, Should be treated like banknotes found at cash machines, hand it into the relevant authority and see if the owner claims it, otherwise it's tantamount to theft, as it isn't yours and you are taking it without permission.
                Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

No, was given to me by a friend when he quit airsoft, i was just getting it to it at the time and so it's been sat in a draw ever since then.

Comment

Originally posted by CHorner View Post
                    No, was given to me by a friend when he quit airsoft, i was just getting it to it at the time and so it's been sat in a draw ever since then.
                    He gave you a mag with no gun...right.
                    Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Originally posted by GiantKiwi View Post
                      He gave you a mag with no gun...right.
                      He had a number of pistols and multiple magazine's for each...im not sure who exactly would just give away a gun for free.

Comment

Where the hell did that comment come from?
                        And would it have come up if he wanted a pistol identifying?

Nothing like LEAPING to conclusions!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CHorner Find out more about CHorner
                        Working...
                        X