G&G bearing sizes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G bearing sizes.

Evening gents. Just opened the body on a G&G UMP i got to notice that one of the bearings has totally collapsed causing the gearbox to lockup.
    Anyone got any recommendations about replacement bearings? As this is the 1st gearbox i will have stripped down myself For rebuild.

Re: G&G bearing sizes.

G&g umg uses 6mm bearings, although it does depend if its gen 1 or gen 2, gen 1 used brass and gen 2 runs bearings, I'm pretty sure zero in will be able to supply replacements for you
    And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Re: G&G bearing sizes.

From memory the G&G UMP is either 8 or 9 mm. Measuring it with a ruler would be the most surefire way of establishing it though.
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

There in was the problem. During the last "clean" the mrs seems to have tidied all forms of measuring equipment away. But cant remember where.

Anyone got personal preference for what bearings to replace with?. Oilless etc?.

Cheers.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bleedout Find out more about Bleedout
        Working...
        X