PASGT Cam Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PASGT Cam Mount

Not much to say really - I'm after a mount to put onto my PASGT replica that'll allow me to mount a camera for catching game footage onto it. I'd rather keep the Flecktarn cover on it if possible.

Suggestions?
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

You need a helmet strap mount and a adaptor.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: PASGT Cam Mount

Originally posted by deanfirst View Post
      Yup, that's as far as I've got. Just where to get them. I've seen PASGT NVG helmet mounts/straps, but didn't know if they'd take a camera.
      sigpic
      "I are God, lol."

Comment

and this
        the strap on the right
        sigpic

Comment

Will, i picked up a mount for a camera that attaches to 20mm rails. it worked great on sunday on the side of my Masada but i forgot to charge camera batteries so only got 10 mins of me stalking through nettles.

You're welcome to give it a go next time we play, see how it compares to a head mount. it's got a standard camera mount screw so pretty much any camera will fit on it.
          “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
            Will, i picked up a mount for a camera that attaches to 20mm rails. it worked great on sunday on the side of my Masada but i forgot to charge camera batteries so only got 10 mins of me stalking through nettles.

You're welcome to give it a go next time we play, see how it compares to a head mount. it's got a standard camera mount screw so pretty much any camera will fit on it.
            Sounds good, but my G36 has no rails and is shooting hot (still). Could stick it on my Samurai Edge for a nice 'pistol cam', though maybe it'll be upside-down lol.
            sigpic
            "I are God, lol."

Comment

btw I have a helmet trap for sale, 15 all in
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deanfirst View Post
                Drop me a pm, count me interested. If it fits. (You can see the helmet I wear in my pictures.)
                sigpic
                "I are God, lol."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WillGreen Find out more about WillGreen
                Working...
                X