Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Just bought Zero's .20g BB's but they sent BIOs instead! any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just bought Zero's .20g BB's but they sent BIOs instead! any suggestions?

Zero One BB's used to be utter crap, this is true. Perhaps several years ago the above statements would be correct about their poor quality. However, they have since changed and for their price they are perfectly acceptable. I use them for chronoing, testing hop and occasionally when I run out of .23 Excels. Never had a problem with them since 2010... Some people don't want to spend a small fortune on BB's (except me) and only use Z1 .2's with no problems.

The problem I see is that people used their crap ones a long time ago and thus decided that they are and forever will be crap. This is wrong, and I suggest any one who hasn't used them within a year to buy some instead of passing hearsay and incorrect information about them. Guns are individual, just because it doesn't feed in your gun doesn't mean they don't feed at all.

If you want decent BBs then pay more. It's simple as really. Z1 BBs won't be like the Super Grand Masters, however they're not like Blackpool BBs with a visible seem and multicoloured.

/rant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iixwh3l4nxii Find out more about iixwh3l4nxii
    Working...
    X