Cheap place to buy coleman propane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap place to buy coleman propane?

You can get them on some websites posted to you for like £15 for 1 400gram bottle.

I heard on some American youtube videos people saying they get them for $2 at walmart!

So where do you guys buy your bottles from? I have no problem with going to B&Q or wherever for a cheaper price than online.

Sail towards the Amazon and you can get two for £15 posted, or so a sailor told me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: Cheap place to buy coleman propane?

Go outdoors usually has them cheap.

*This is not in competition to zero one, they do not stock propane.
      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
        Go outdoors usually has them cheap.

*This is not in competition to zero one, they do not stock propane.
        I've had a post deleted for mentioning a retailer that did not conflict with Z1.

Comment

11 pounds from go out doors .. And if you have a mate there it's 4.75 :P

Comment

Originally posted by Rich83 View Post
            I've had a post deleted for mentioning a retailer that did not conflict with Z1.

That's the mod team for you...
            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

I have a discount card but that's still quite a bit, don't forget petrol cost, if you can get them for $2 at Walmart in the US and Walmart owns ASDA here in the UK then why don't ASDA sell them for like £1.60 lol

Also Rich you mentioned amazon which is an online retailer competition to Zero One.

it's silly really, if Zero-one stocked it we'd have no reason to mention another retailer would we :/

edit, just checked said outdoor retailer which I can GO to, and it's still £7.20 with a discount card

Also, while on this topic, what adapters do you guys have? Madbull's look good but are like £20-30 which is really really dear.

Comment

the only gas in existence is zero one pro gas!

hail mods
                Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Comment

Ha I can say to out doors all I like As there not in comp with z1 as there. Hiking company and Colman propain is cooking equipment :P
                  And if they do delete it that's ....
                  Not Kl ( mohahahahaha disputable me quote )

Comment

Originally posted by iixwh3l4nxii View Post

Also Rich you mentioned amazon which is an online retailer competition to Zero One.

it's silly really, if Zero-one stocked it we'd have no reason to mention another retailer would we :/
                    I tried to be cryptic lol.

I used to use the AI one it was perfect.

Comment

So no one knows a place cheaper than go outdoors? at the price of £7.20 + petrol(then getting an expensive adapter), I might as-well just stick to Zero's green gas.

Comment

It depends on how much you use the gas. When running GBBR's or pistols as primaries you will save a lot over time.

Comment

Yeah Propane will save you money and packs more of a punch but you'll need NPAS in your rifle, but that is worth having anyhow.

Comment

Well no, just more for backyard target shooting an a backup in skirmishing... but a backup I want to bring out quite often.

I've never had a pistol in skirmishing but when I go in 2 weeks with my TM Tac master I would like to use it quite a bit, not sure how I'm suppose to make the magazines last, I can't exactly carry a bottle of propane onto the field.

Comment

Propane is green gas. No difference in 'punch'.

I get it from cotswolds, about 11 quid for two cylinders last time i bought it.

To be honest now, I refill from a large calor bottle. 25 quid for 6kg of gas, herro! (That's like 12 colemans bottles)
                              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iixwh3l4nxii Find out more about iixwh3l4nxii
                              Working...
                              X